School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, school is starting for me, and I plan not to use the laptop at all in Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and several Fridays. But the true effect starts at August 30, since Seminary starts at this day. Seminary is where you study the Scriptures (Bible, Book of Mormon, Doctrine & Covenants, Pearl of Grate Price) very early in the morning, about 6:00AM. This time of day is super early, and that's why I'm not going to use my laptop on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. I plan to sleep between 7:00-8:00PM every day, except for Fridays and Saturdays, since there is no school on Saturday and Sunday. And with the addition of Band Practice and a heavy amount of homework, I may never use the laptop on Monday-Thursday. Which means I will be very inactive during Late August-May.

P.S. August 30 is my birthday. Too bad I won't be able to celebrate it on the forum.
P.S.S. I enforced the law of not using my laptop on Monday-Thursday.
P.S.S.S. This is the 9th time I tried to leave the forum.
 
I start school in 2 weeks for only 7 hours each day but somehow, I won't be able to be active.


srsly tho I'll be active
 
cookieboy17 said:
I'm going to jail in 2 weeks but I'm stlll gonna come on every Tuesday and Saturday.

What kind of jail let's you use the computer...and only on Tuesdays and Saturdays? =P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top