Done. No. of sig characters raised to 400 (from 300), but I've put a cap on image to 5 max.
It's really useful for people with PSN and 360 accounts.Wolf said:"PSN and 360 mod to show PSN and 360 gaming cards on forum with a BBC code and then your account name"
Everyone, but this one. It seems sort of useless...
How many do? =P Most people here our Nintendo Fanboys. I'm just saying it seems sort of pointless. =PAegis said:Uh, nooooooooo.
People here have PS3's and 360's, you know.
Pardon me for asking, but where is this? I don't see it yet...Aegis said:I fixed the Staff Page. Check it now.
Really? But I still don't see it. The only text that I see that does not have a button is Notepad.Aegis said:It should be at the top. It doesn't have a button yet, but there's a thing in little text that says Staff List.
This.Pretty Cool Guy said:I can see it.