How come Charizard didn't get a Mod spot? All we was trying to do was to get me banned and to stop "website pollution"!!!!!11 :'(

SeccomMasada said:How come Charizard didn't get a Mod spot? All we was trying to do was to get me banned and to stop "website pollution"!!!!!11 :'(
![]()
I knew Aegis had potential to be a mod I just didn't think the staff would actually pick up on it.Kid B said:EpicWaluigi said:Ya, I'd never expect it in my lifetime.SeccomMasada said:cookieboy17 said:Aegis is a mod too? I just realized when I saw moderator under his name congrats man!!! Sorry I forgot you I just didn't expect it lol. You def deserve it though. 8)
Thanks for noticing me so late. =P
Although, it IS unexpected, amirite?![]()
![]()
>_>
I feel like I'm the only one who expected Aegis to be a moderator due to his persistence of trying to save the forum from spamming and idiots.