New Mods, GMods (Staff Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently we have been getting quite a few new members and I think its time to update the staff. Here are the new staff members :

Mario Party : berrylarry200
General Mario Party (+ Futrue MP) : Yoshi1
Video Games : AegisReflector
General : JxT
F/S : kingboo

GMod : Marioguy
GMod : MLYW


Welcome new mods and gmods! RHB had to step down due to inactivity but I'm sure he had a reason. All staff will be able to see the Mod Board so check that out. Of course, if you decide not to be a mod or gmod, please let the admins know immediatly. Thanks.
 
Whoooo! I'm a Mod!...Never thought I'd say those words. :p

Anyways, congrats on Senor of Sexyness for being a GMod.  O0
 
Congrats to everyone!
Manly-Afro.png
 
Charmander632 said:
Well, I hope this forum doesn't go to double trouble. My heart just burned when I saw Aegis as mod.

Dude, no. Just stop making posts like this. Congratulate the people instead of wasting a post bashing me.
 
cookieboy17 said:
...I can't believe I'm saying this but congrats to Marioguy too I think you came a long way and deserve it.
Intriguing, but I see that as a true complement to Marioguy.

Congrats to all the new and promoted mods, and a message of condolence for RHB who lost his position for understandable reasons.

SeccomMasada said:
Charmander632 said:
Well, I hope this forum doesn't go to double trouble. My heart just burned when I saw Aegis as mod.

Dude, no. Just stop making posts like this. Congratulate the people instead of wasting a post bashing me.
Seconding this. In fact, I might just WARN you for persisting in your "I hate Aegis" train of action. Implicitly implying you hate him and want to stir revolutionary activity at this stage is pushing on flaming.
 
If any of you have a problem with me being Mod, please take it on PM. Don't bring it on the forum.

Anyways, i'd really never though i'd see the day....:p
 
cookieboy17 said:
Aegis is a mod too? I just realized when I saw moderator under his name congrats man!!! Sorry I forgot you I just didn't expect it lol. You def deserve it though. 8)

Thanks for noticing me so late. =P

Although, it IS unexpected, amirite? :p
 
EpicWaluigi said:
SeccomMasada said:
cookieboy17 said:
Aegis is a mod too? I just realized when I saw moderator under his name congrats man!!! Sorry I forgot you I just didn't expect it lol. You def deserve it though. 8)

Thanks for noticing me so late. =P

Although, it IS unexpected, amirite? :p
Ya, I'd never expect it in my lifetime. :p

>_> :p

I feel like I'm the only one who expected Aegis to be a moderator due to his persistence of trying to save the forum from spamming and idiots.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top