It's ok, I'm a fan of Chris Hansen anyways 
Shaby said:OMG!
He looks 40...
Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova said:Dude, I bet you can go to buy alcohol and nobody will even ask you for an ID
Martin Brisby said:Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova said:Dude, I bet you can go to buy alcohol and nobody will even ask you for an ID
But why would I?![]()
Implying that's a good thingDark Boo said:Martin Brisby said:Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova said:Dude, I bet you can go to buy alcohol and nobody will even ask you for an ID
But why would I?![]()
So you can get F***ED UP!!!! LOL
But dang, you look like you're 21 geez!!!
Snowy620 said:Implying that's a good thingDark Boo said:Martin Brisby said:Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova said:Dude, I bet you can go to buy alcohol and nobody will even ask you for an ID
But why would I?![]()
So you can get F***ED UP!!!! LOL
But dang, you look like you're 21 geez!!!
HuntMac said:He was referring to you getting over 18 chickas~
Martin Brisby said:HuntMac said:He was referring to you getting over 18 chickas~
No chick would date a kid on the autism spectrum, though. :U
Martin Brisby said:HuntMac said:He was referring to you getting over 18 chickas~
No chick would date a kid on the autism spectrum, though. :U
HuntMac said:Martin Brisby said:HuntMac said:He was referring to you getting over 18 chickas~
No chick would date a kid on the autism spectrum, though. :U
Ooooh... :-[ Is that the thing Robin Williams had in the movie "Jack"? That why you look so "old", old man?
STML isn't autism, I believe.12socc3r45 said:Martin Brisby said:HuntMac said:He was referring to you getting over 18 chickas~
No chick would date a kid on the autism spectrum, though. :U
Actually, they would. I've had one, according to my old classmates. I was suffering from short-term memory loss, apparently.
/csb
If my computer ever lets me, I'll post the crappiest photo ever taken.
HuntMac said:This is my "Better do it right, or Imma back hand ya" pose.
![]()
And if y'all behave, I gotta follow up pic (taken right after this) and I believe it rivals VIP's Indy Troll face![]()
HuntMac said:Alright, time for side by side comparison, BITCHES~! (with my fav VIP pic ever)
![]()
![]()
Then you see the homie Ben like, "I ain't even lookin at this shit right now"
kineticsilvia563 said:lol at the similarities of the Joker's face and that other guy's! XD