Member Pix?

Chinese Meth Dragon said:
Kagami said:
Chinese Meth Dragon said:
Kagami said:
Chinese Meth Dragon said:
And I love how I called you on your s*** on Boyah. :p

I actually stopped the joke way before entering Boyah. I only did that because I knew it would catch your interest. (When I was there to just troll the untrollable) :p
Damn straight.

My troll meter wasn't going off, ok?  :-[
It's funny because they all hated you. :p

I don't give a fuck. It was a stupid forum anyways. :p
 
Kagami said:
Chinese Meth Dragon said:
Kagami said:
Chinese Meth Dragon said:
Kagami said:
Chinese Meth Dragon said:
And I love how I called you on your s*** on Boyah. :p

I actually stopped the joke way before entering Boyah. I only did that because I knew it would catch your interest. (When I was there to just troll the untrollable) :p
Damn straight.

My troll meter wasn't going off, ok?  :-[
It's funny because they all hated you. :p

I don't give a F***. It was a stupid forum anyways. :p
Butthurt.jpg
 
Chinese Meth Dragon said:
Kagami said:
Chinese Meth Dragon said:
Kagami said:
Chinese Meth Dragon said:
Kagami said:
Chinese Meth Dragon said:
And I love how I called you on your s*** on Boyah. :p

I actually stopped the joke way before entering Boyah. I only did that because I knew it would catch your interest. (When I was there to just troll the untrollable) :p
Damn straight.

My troll meter wasn't going off, ok?  :-[
It's funny because they all hated you. :p

I don't give a F***. It was a stupid forum anyways. :p
Butthurt.jpg
I'm not being butthurt. I'm just stating my opinion. :p

Although there was this one dude who always wanted to suck my cock.
 
Chinese Meth Dragon said:
Someone's butthurt. :3

That's not the definition of butthurt, Snowy. :p

I'm not mad at anyone there, I just thought it was dumb. :p
 
Kagami said:
Chinese Meth Dragon said:
And I love how I called you on your s*** on Boyah. :p

I actually stopped the joke way before entering Boyah. I only did that because I knew it would catch your interest. (When I was there to just troll the untrollable) :p
Guess everybody forgot when I called it out 3 years ago on Mario Party Forum ::)

But serz, he originally posted one when he first joined with glasses and a serz face, and then a year or months later he started posted his bro's pics and TT went all gay like "Oh man, I love how white and straight your teeth look" and s***.

And I was all "Lets compare posts shall we" and then everyone be all *whistle whistle goes plays Brawl or summit cause they already fapped*


Merge Posts
Commander Flexmypecs said:
Someone's butthurt. :3
Booyahoyahaa is pretty gay. Don't take the butt hurt out on Aegis. And I think that's the general consensus cause Jared and Cook and whoever else would have stayed if it was any good, but nobody did.
 
I thought Jared did stay. But yeah, nobody from here or MPF has dared stayed there. :p
 
Back
Top