Mario Party 10

In my opinion, the car mechanic was not the problem of Mario Party 9, it was just how the board and events were. For instance, like the damn Captain Events, which I honestly hated. I'm fine with them using the car mechanic, just make sure the BOARD itself has more balance, like more strategy/skill and a bit less luck.

There's going to be luck regardless, it's Mario Party, but they can reduce it a bit more than MP9's level. Add items that can help you, or screw others up, like for instance, why not like a 0-1 dice block that you can give you to one of your rivals and force them to use? There's a lot they can do, and I hope they do it. MP9 wasn't a horrible game, but for me, it was frustrating with the amount of luck in the game. The Mini-Games were always good though, so I hope MP10 can have great Mini-Games as well.

Liam said:
But I can't help but think Nintendo looked at the let's plays of their older games and went: "Hey, let's make this game less frustrating for rookie gamers. That way, youtubers can't see people getting mad at our product."
It be funny if that was true. Especially since I've seen a lot of YouTubers (me included :p) get incredibly mad at MP9, more so than I've seen for past MP games, so Nintendo would have increased the rage LOL
 
I greatly preferred the classic party mode to the car mode, but I did enjoy the car mode as "something different". Of course, including both would be the best option. Although I did find some problems with the boards in MP9, what with the "lose half your Mini Stars" or "be lucky to win" kind of factors.

For playable characters, I'd like to see:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Birdo
Wario
Waluigi
Toad
Toadette
Boo
Nabbit
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Rosalina
 
Here's my predictions for Mario Party 10's character roster. I believe there will be around 14 - 16 characters in total because of Wii U hardware memory. Here it is:

*Mario
*Luigi
*Peach
*Wario
*Yoshi
*Daisy
*Waluigi
*Toad
*Shy Guy (appears on character artwork)
*Boo (he appears as a playable character the most out all enemies)
*Rosalina (popular since late "Year of Luigi")
*Toadette (don't neglect her, just like neglecting Petey Piranha since Sticker Star)
*Koopa Troopa (he fits in this genre)
*Hammer Bro. (my favorite enemy in the Mario series)
*Birdo (seems reasonable)
 
The game i was the most excited for from the E3!  :p
I loved Mario Party 9 and the car mode!  ;D I hope they make the car mode better! There's a lot of possibilities with that system! I loved it and,for me,was just waiting to be fixed a bit! Totally deserved a sequel!
Also,the Bowser Mode looks totally awesome!  :-D It's great to see two differants ways to play in one game! I guess all boards would be compatible with Bowser and Car mode! It's good!
The Bowser mode is a really good idea who use greatly the gamepad and looks totally fun!
The first board looks well designed with his attractions and all as well for the minigames!  ;D
Can't wait for get it!!  :D :-D ;D
 
Back
Top