It looks great so far, I can't wait. Koopa Troopa is playable, I believe. 
cookieboy17 said:The water stuff interests me. MARIO KART HAS FINALLY CAUGHT UP TO DIDDY KONG RACING!
I wonder how the coins would be used this time. Could they be used the same way the bananas did in Diddy Kong Racing?Amaterasu said:I just noticed they brought coins back... o.o And I love how they did a Diddy Kong Racing theme to it too.
Nice catch, that blew by me.Amaterasu said:I just noticed they brought coins back... o.o And I love how they did a Diddy Kong Racing theme to it too.
Amaterasu said:[E3 2011] Mario Kart
It's amazing <3 The DK stage looks epic and I see SMB themed tracks :3
Of course that's the basic frame rate of the 3DS when the 3D is turned off...Vipsoccermaster said:Mario Kart 3DS will be 60 fps. LOL, Nintendo Round Table wanted to call it, "Super Mario Kite."
Like this: 3DS E3 2011 Compilation With Super Mario 3DS, Mario Kart 3DS, and Luigi's Mansion 2cookieboy17 said:It kinda confuses me cause how do you do a grand prix if there's a an underwater track and a flying track.
Yeah but those are different tracks, I was wondering how it'd work on a grand prix if they'd let you change in between races or if they force you to take one or what.Amaterasu said:Like this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO0h_w93uRQ&feature=feeducookieboy17 said:It kinda confuses me cause how do you do a grand prix if there's a an underwater track and a flying track.
It's pretty cool that MK3DS has the same music whne you cross the finish line.![]()
The newest installment of the fan-favorite Mario Kart™ franchise brings Mushroom Kingdom racing fun into glorious 3D. For the first time, drivers explore new competitive kart possibilities, such as soaring through the skies or plunging to the depths of the sea. New courses, strategic new abilities and customizable karts bring the racing excitement to new heights.
FEATURES:
The Mario Kart franchise continues to evolve. New kart abilities add to the wild fun that the games are known for. On big jumps, a kart deploys a wing to let it glide over a track shortcut. When under water, a propeller pops out to help the kart cruise across the sea floor.
Players can show their own style by customizing their vehicles with accessories that give them a competitive advantage. For instance, giant tires help a kart drive off-road, while smaller tires work best on city courses.
People can choose to race as one of their favorite Mushroom Kingdom characters or even as their Mii™ character.
New courses take players on wild rides over a mountain road, on city streets and through a dusty desert. Nintendo fans will recognize new courses on Wuhu Island and in the jungles from Donkey Kong Country™ Returns.
The game supports both SpotPass™ and StreetPass™ features.
Players can compete in local wireless matches or online over a broadband Internet connection.
Yeah im an idiot.Vipsoccermaster said:From where? And you put your comment inside the quote, lol. Image? I see "[/img]."
And they brought stuff from DKCR, how nice! And online play and other features...nice! We can play online! Ammy! It's true! Now, let's make our promise true! <3
Lol I dunno, I'll play with you guys sometime if you want. One at a time, to see how good you are, before in a competition, please...cookieboy17 said:Yeah im an idiot.Vipsoccermaster said:From where? And you put your comment inside the quote, lol. Image? I see "[/img]."
And they brought stuff from DKCR, how nice! And online play and other features...nice! We can play online! Ammy! It's true! Now, let's make our promise true! <3And why are you planning on playing this game online but not MKWii!?!?
YES! You will play tomorrow (or technically later today)!Vipsoccermaster said:Lol I dunno, I'll play with you guys sometime if you want. One at a time, to see how good you are, before in a competition, please...cookieboy17 said:Yeah im an idiot.Vipsoccermaster said:From where? And you put your comment inside the quote, lol. Image? I see "."
And they brought stuff from DKCR, how nice! And online play and other features...nice! We can play online! Ammy! It's true! Now, let's make our promise true! <3And why are you planning on playing this game online but not MKWii!?!?
![]()