I was told a bunch of idiots were going to greet me if I joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
vipsoccermaster said:
Not really, but I did see Charizard hurting cook's feelings.

Why don't you warn your own members for a change? Why is it always the MBF people you target?
 
cookieboy17 said:
So why'd you say MBF regulars stop flaming? You know your job is to correctly moderate the forum and you're not doing your job good like that. >.< I get flamed and warned and then whatever you're saying?

And Mirs isn't a team player :p

True, I'm more like a leader.  =P

That aside, this forum makes me feel awesome and superior.  I love this place.  =P

Well, more superior than normal.  =P

AegisFreezing said:
vipsoccermaster said:
Not really, but I did see Charizard hurting cook's feelings.

Why don't you warn your own members for a change? Why is it always the MBF people you target?

I bet we're the ones who start the problems.  =P
 
vipsoccermaster said:
I will, soon, and it's not always that I target you guys, it's just that I'm watching you guys.

I ALWAYS FEEEEEEL LIKE....SOMEBODY'S WATCHIN' MEEEEEE, AND I HAVE NO PRIIIVVAAACCCYYYY.

Maybe you should learn to look after your "good people" instead of pointing out all of the forum's problems on me or anybody else. What are you, Hitler?
 
AegisFreezing said:
vipsoccermaster said:
I will, soon, and it's not always that I target you guys, it's just that I'm watching you guys.

I ALWAYS FEEEEEEL LIKE....SOMEBODY'S WATCHIN' MEEEEEE, AND I HAVE NO PRIIIVVAAACCCYYYY.

Maybe you should learn to look after your "good people" instead of pointing out all of the forum's problems on me or anybody else. What are you, Hitler?
No, I'm not. But I do know the infamous Adolf Hitler.
 
vipsoccermaster said:
AegisFreezing said:
vipsoccermaster said:
I will, soon, and it's not always that I target you guys, it's just that I'm watching you guys.

I ALWAYS FEEEEEEL LIKE....SOMEBODY'S WATCHIN' MEEEEEE, AND I HAVE NO PRIIIVVAAACCCYYYY.

Maybe you should learn to look after your "good people" instead of pointing out all of the forum's problems on me or anybody else. What are you, Hitler?
No, I'm not. But I do know the infamous Adolf Hitler.

O
M
G

You really just ignore our advice, do you? HOW did you get to be ADMIN, for Christ's sake.
 
I still don't get why he randomly posted "Stop flaming MPF regulars" though. He still hasn't addressed that. I'm not trying to pick on him but he isn't apologizing or anything for his mistake which is poor. No one was flaming except Charizard who flamed me idk why. (I don't know who he is to be honest) Vip needs to learn to just try to be more truthful right now. False warnings don't help, only hurt. He keeps on avoiding my posts about it after he made it public which is not a good job as an admin on his part.
 
cookieboy17 said:
I still don't get why he randomly posted "Stop flaming MPF regulars" though. He still hasn't addressed that. I'm not trying to pick on him but he isn't apologizing or anything for his mistake which is poor. No one was flaming except Charizard who flamed me idk why. (I don't know who he is to be honest) Vip needs to learn to just try to be more truthful right now. False warnings don't help, only hurt. He keeps on avoiding my posts about it after he made it public which is not a good job as an admin on his part.
Sorry, cookieboy17.
 
yoshi14 said:
We could do without the sex jokes though, especially with  aegisfreezing's new username :eek:

But welcome though.

So i'm guessing all of you "perfect" members have never seen sex jokes on the internet?
 
AegisJazztacular said:
yoshi14 said:
We could do without the sex jokes though, especially with  aegisfreezing's new username :eek:

But welcome though.

So i'm guessing all of you "perfect" members have never seen sex jokes on the internet?

I think they're just sick of you guys who probably use them too much.  But sex jokes get boring.  I never hear any new ones anymore.

That and this is a fricken Mario Party Forum for Zetta's sake.  =P

Anyways, thanks for the exciting intros everyone.  =P

yoshi14 said:
Three words:

WORST INTRO EVER :p

This topic makes me do the lawling.  =P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top