I was told a bunch of idiots were going to greet me if I joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, Mirs, i'm like a rabid animal. Come close to me and I WILL do stuff to you.




:p
 
cookieboy17 said:
AegisFreezing said:
Seriously, Mirs, i'm like a rabid animal. Come close to me and I WILL do stuff to you.




:p
Don't do it Mirs, it cost me severely. :-[

You're lucky to be alive, Cook. Lest I want to rape you again. hahahahahahaha >=D
 
Welcome to The Super Mario Party Site Forum, Mirsius the Dark. Have satisfactory here, and at an alright level if you please....

Charizard632 said:
Don't trust AegisFreezing, Mirsius the Dark! He is one of the meanest ones on the forum, the second being Cookieboy17 (he was a little nice back then)! Anyways, have fun, be safe, and make sure to not be mean!
Mirsius is Cookieboy's friend at MBF.....
 
Charizard632 said:
Don't trust AegisFreezing, Mirsius the Dark! He is one of the meanest ones on the forum, the second being Cookieboy17 (he was a little nice back then)! Anyways, have fun, be safe, and make sure to not be mean!

YEAH. DON'T TRUST ANY ONE OF US. DON'T LOOK AT THE FACT THAT THE 3 OF US GO ON ANOTHER FORUM AND KNOW EACH OTHER REALLY WELL. YOU BETTER JUST WALK AWAY, MIRS. WAAAAALLLKKKK AAAWWAAAYYYY.
 
AegisFreezing said:
I will rape you anally, Mirs. Just come closer.

Hey, hey, hey!

I'm sure I left that message pretty well on NC and MBF/MPF that I take the lead!  I and I do leading actions!

That aside, why are only people I know greeting me?
I demand someone I don't know say hi to me!

Charizard632 said:
Don't trust AegisFreezing, Mirsius the Dark! He is one of the meanest ones on the forum, the second being Cookieboy17 (he was a little nice back then)! Anyways, have fun, be safe, and make sure to not be mean!

Don't worry.  Aegis is MY little puppy, and I can get him fixed anytime.  =P
Cookie's fine, on the other hand.  No need to eat him out...

...like eating a cookie that is...

Also, by the way, I'm nice.  =P
 
Mirsius the Dark said:
Charizard632 said:
Don't trust AegisFreezing, Mirsius the Dark! He is one of the meanest ones on the forum, the second being Cookieboy17 (he was a little nice back then)! Anyways, have fun, be safe, and make sure to not be mean!

Don't worry.  Aegis is MY little puppy, and I can get him fixed anytime.  =P
Cookie's fine, on the other hand.  No need to eat him out...

...like eating a cookie that is...

You're right. I'm your betch.

Now give me a BEGGIN' STRIP.
 
vipsoccermaster said:
Enough flaming here, MBF regulars. Or I'll lock this topic.

How is this flaming? Mirs, Cook, and I are trying to have fun. Only you would stop the fun.
 
AegisFreezing said:
Mirsius the Dark said:
Charizard632 said:
Don't trust AegisFreezing, Mirsius the Dark! He is one of the meanest ones on the forum, the second being Cookieboy17 (he was a little nice back then)! Anyways, have fun, be safe, and make sure to not be mean!

Don't worry.  Aegis is MY little puppy, and I can get him fixed anytime.  =P
Cookie's fine, on the other hand.  No need to eat him out...

...like eating a cookie that is...

You're right. I'm your betch.

Now give me a BEGGIN' STRIP.

http://blog.aarp.org/shaarpsession/bacon%20explosion%202.jpg


Anyways, I'm going to be an a-hole and say that I wasn't flaming, it was them.  Now stop fighting and say hi to me.  =P

I don't want my intro topic locked.  I'll be in this forum for a while, making easy minions.  =P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top