I surrender!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vipsoccermaster said:
Yeah, Caleb, take cookieboy17's advice, you could really learn a lot from him and ttwashere.
Not just me and TT (TT doesn't even go on here but you can catch him here), any veteran member here can help you like vip himself.

ChackMattress™ said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Yeah, Caleb, take cookieboy17's advice, you could really learn a lot from him and ttwashere.
OK. I think one thing is that I need to think before I post more often.
Yea checking your post to see if there's any mistakes and if it's sensible and doesn't break any rules is always a good idea. ;)

Chubbo said:
ChackMattress™ said:
Bye, IMO the Forum will be better. Also, once I leave it will be better too. :)
Don't leave, you would only make us feel bad. I love having a lot of people to talk to and the more people we have, the more of a enjoyable place this is. You can change, you don't have to leave.
Yup, the more members the better for the forum.
 
Ryoux0 said:
I was a noob too.. People can change and I'm sure you'll become a great member to the forum Caleb.

Was that respectful enough for you Stalin?
Thanx Ryoux. You guys make me so happy :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top