I surrender!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your hatred is too strong, that I have to make the right choice. By surrendering. Back in my early days, I had a good time, but things got rougher in the later times. I'm about to tell you a brief desription of my life in the forum.

November- The month of a new adventure
I entered the forum at this day and had a good start. However, I did not introduce myself

December- The month of jolly times
I started playing forum games and had a fun time, but caused some irritation.

January- The month of new beginnings
I was still enjoying the forum games. However, a suspicious user entered the forum. He posted bad posts, that made me feel weak.

February- The month of chaos
This month is really rough for me. The suspicious user posted more bad stuff, making me weaker. I decided to leave the forum on the end of the month. I called this forum "polluted".

March- The month of restoration
I came back, because I was still addicted to the forum. SuperZambezi made a compromise which cleared the pollution (stopped the flaming)! The website is safe, but forum games had to be removed due to it being too active. More users came to the forum. Some are decent users, while others decided to join the suspicious user's side.

April- The month of pressure
The suspicious user got the powers of the mod, and my point of view has changed. He looks more mature now as a mod. But he still hates me. I said "Why do you hate me?" I didn't understood some of it, but I did understood Vip's message. I also noticed that the other boards are having activity, so I wanted the forum games to come back. It failed. Also, SuperZambezi made a new rule called "No Swearing", but some ignored it.

May- The month of surrendering
Things get really intense at this month. The hatred of me is increasing, I got several warnings, and now my posts have to be approved by a mod.

Now that my power is weak, I officially retire from the forum. That means I will get out from the forum. Some of you may be cheering and partying, but I will come back when 1. I get Mario Party 9 or 2. Forum Games come back (PM me if it does). After I leave the forum, this is what I'm going to do. 1. Finish the 8th grade 2. Make Videos 3. Play Video Games 4. Spend more time on different websites. Goodbye, for a long time. I will miss some of the users there!

If you want to see the long version, click the lower link!
http://www.supermariopartysite.com/forum/index.php?topic=2945.0
 
Don't dis ageis (Or however u spell his name) He doesn't hate you (I'm assuming) I respect your decision though.

PS: Whenever I try to post, I have a message at the top that says "Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator." It's bugging me. I'm Just saying.
 
Didn't you already make a topic about this in your blog? I suppose I should just repeat what I said before...

Once again there is nothing wrong with a harmless joke. You really need to chill out dude. You think this is bad? Wait until you get into the real world. I can't imagine how you are treated at your high school, that is if you're actually as old as you say you are, it must be hell.

As much as I hate you I do give you props for finally writing a semi well thought out post. If you made more posts like this  you wouldn't be hated as much. Also you are the one that started half the drama on here. Like SZ said THINK BEFORE YOU POST. Half of the drama and posts against you could have been avoided if you didn't post stupid topics...

Also even though I'm probably still not gonna get through to you, I'm going to say this. Mario Party is rated E for Everyone. That means the game is for EVERYONE not just little kids. People of all ages play this game and with that comes different maturity levels. It is common knowledge that when you get a bunch of teens on a forum that there will be a sex joke thrown out there along with an occasional swear word. I don't see what the big deal is.. If you don't like it I'm sorry but this is the internet. For now there are no censors on what people can out on it. Your little dream world of everything being "nice" just doesn't exist out there.

Also you never had power here.. I don't know how you ever thought that. Goodbye and as I said earlier good luck with the real world kid.. I sure as hell won't miss you. Hopefully the forum will stabilize and not be filled with dumb spammy idiots.

 
Ryoux0 said:
Didn't you already make a topic about this in your blog? I suppose I should just repeat what I said before...

Once again there is nothing wrong with a harmless joke. You really need to chill out dude. You think this is bad? Wait until you get into the real world. I can't imagine how you are treated at your high school, that is if you're actually as old as you say you are, it must be hell.

As much as I hate you I do give you props for finally writing a semi well thought out post. If you made more posts like this  you wouldn't be hated as much. Also you are the one that started half the drama on here. Like SZ said THINK BEFORE YOU POST. Half of the drama and posts against you could have been avoided if you didn't post stupid topics...

Also even though I'm probably still not gonna get through to you, I'm going to say this. Mario Party is rated E for Everyone. That means the game is for EVERYONE not just little kids. People of all ages play this game and with that comes different maturity levels. It is common knowledge that when you get a bunch of teens on a forum that there will be a sex joke thrown out there along with an occasional swear word. I don't see what the big deal is.. If you don't like it I'm sorry but this is the internet. For now there are no censors on what people can out on it. Your little dream world of everything being "nice" just doesn't exist out there.

Also you never had power here.. I don't know how you ever thought that. Goodbye and as I said earlier good luck with the real world kid.. I sure as hell won't miss you. Hopefully the forum will stabilize and not be filled with dumb spammy idiots.
/glow]

WOO, That was one of the epicest posts ever! You see Charizard, now THIS, is a post!
 
Hey Chubbo, stop abusing your power and editing people's post with your idiotic orders. Kthx.

Good riddens.
 
Bye, IMO the Forum will be better. Also, once I leave it will be better too. :)
 
There was nothing wrong with Ryou's post, that was some straight up shit right there.

ChackMattress™ said:
Bye, IMO the Forum will be better. Also, once I leave it will be better too. :)
Yea but I actually like you more than Charizard, like you actually have potential to develop into a decent member cause you got this neat little thing called common sense that Charizard lacks.
 
AegisReflector™ said:
There was nothing wrong with Ryou's post, that was some straight up shat right there.

ChackMattress™ said:
Bye, IMO the Forum will be better. Also, once I leave it will be better too. :)
Yea but I actually like you more than Charizard, like you actually have potential to develop into a decent member cause you got this neat little thing called common sense that Charizard lacks.
Lol. Thx. But I'm prolly next in line. :p or else gamegamer0
 
Nah Caleb, don't leave. Some members here can help you become a better member and avoid the noobish mistakes you make. Believe it or not I was a huge noob, I spammed and made dumb posts like you did in the past but thanks to some help I became who I am now (on forums at least). So if I could change, you can easily change with help, you know?
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Yeah, Caleb, take cookieboy17's advice, you could really learn a lot from him and ttwashere.
OK. I think one thing is that I need to think before I post more often.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top