IggyKoopaStar Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Feb 21, 2012 #21 Hello! Well, my first language is French! But I do know some English as well. (Probably why I am there...) Anyway, thanks for the welcome!
Hello! Well, my first language is French! But I do know some English as well. (Probably why I am there...) Anyway, thanks for the welcome!
E Espeonvision Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 21, 2012 #22 I see, do you live in France, or do you live in French-Canada or somewhere like that?
IggyKoopaStar Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Feb 21, 2012 #23 Well, I do live somewhere in Canada, but I don't want to specify where exactly.
E Espeonvision Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 21, 2012 #24 That's fine, i'm from England so It's not like I can find you (or can I, tt is very persistant)