Hello everyone!

Hello! My name is Maxime and I am 19 years old. I came here because I am a huge fan of Mario Party since the first one, and I am also someone that plays a lot, of course, and I would enjoy knowing people that like the serie. I'm looking at this website since a good time, I know it since 2009... it took me 3 years to join... but yeah, for some reasons, like I was affraid of getting on a forum and I am also shy and embarassed... (I didn't get on one since 2007 I think), and I still am. I was hesitating about coming through there, but I am on there now because people there looks really nice. (Note: I don't think that my English is perfect because I don't talk it, I would be glad if I got some help with it... and since I didn't frequent people since a few years, I could have difficulty...)
 
@Vipsoccermaster Thanks! I hope I will be able to make some friends too! I looked at a lot of your posts through the years because that seems intereting to know about you... and I really like your profile pic because I really like Boo! I already know some of your interests.

@Yoshiman222 Really? Well, I am still but it will probably depend of how people will accept me there because I got bullied a lot during my life and as I said in my welcome post, it took me 3 years to join...
 
@Wacky Thanks and I am glad for the compliment.
@Aegis Bowser space... yeah even if it's mostly random to land on it, but if I have the choice, I prefer to don't!
@cookieboy17 I am trying to don't but it's more than me... and I will try to ask if I have some problems...
@The Joker Thanks for the welcome and yeah I mostly prefer seriousness.
@Snowy As I can see, I could tell it's probably true, I just don't hope to got problems.
@Chubster I am shy whatever the situation, both in the forums and in real life, because of some reasons... and thanks for the welcome.
 
Back
Top