you mean your leaving?!?!?!?!

R.I.P yoshi14 2009-2010
R.I.P yoshi14 2009-2010
Yes, but he's thinking about whether or not to leave completely. So he may stay (which we hope) or leave (if he chooses to do so).MarioPartyMan said:you mean your leaving?!?!?!?!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
R.I.P yoshi14 2009-2010
He didn't die. >.<MarioPartyMan said:you mean your leaving?!?!?!?!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
R.I.P yoshi14 2009-2010
His dad blocked the forum...his choice has been made.Waluigi48 said:I still keep my farewell until he chooses.
He just said he was on here from the school computer. :cookieboy17 said:He didn't die. >.<MarioPartyMan said:you mean your leaving?!?!?!?!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
R.I.P yoshi14 2009-2010
His dad blocked the forum...his choice has been made.Waluigi48 said:I still keep my farewell until he chooses.
And does anybody actually read what Yoshi14 said!?! He said not to call him a kid. He's older than me and I don't get called a kid. >.<Ryoux0 said:yoshi14 said:I'm using the school computer right now. I can't even come here on my own computer at my house. This is the only way I'll ever be able to come on. I'll only be on for a few minutes right now. I looked at a few topics and I've come to these conclusions.
*I'm hate these sex jokes but I personally can deal with all of the farkin jokes. It's my parents that can't stand them (and don't make fun of them or you're all just plain sad.)
*I'm 14 so stop calling me a kid. Besides why the Heck does that even matter? A ten year old could be more mature than any of you jerks.
*Why the heck do you not believe me? What did I do to deserve this mistrust? I've known some of you 'so called friends' for over two years. This is why I just can't trust any of you anymore.
*I was hoping that this would be the right site. A site with normal discussion and things were all right. This used to be that site for over two years. I seriously respect if you all want to change this site to be more teenager oriented even if it drives away a good portion of members but I didn't want this site to change into a rip off of the mario bros forum. Now I have to find a new site. For now, I'll be on http://www.supermarioforum.com/index.php This is only until I find the right site. This site isn't much different than the other site but at least I can go there.
Don't make this into a controversial topic. I don't want to anger anyone. I just want to seriously talk. I'm just trying to think about all of this. I'll post my final post eventually with my final post. Until then, see ya later everyone.
Oh wow... Nobody wants to change the site. We just want you little kids to respect that we're not gonna stop making jokes here and there.. There's nothing wrong with jokes.