Goodbye forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at different topics and was reading what ended up being inappropriate came up when my dad was in the room. I have to leave this forum forever now. So, I'm sorry but I can't come on anymore. I'd sneak in but my dad is going to block this website starting tomorrow. I don't care though. Nobody else seemed to care that things like this go unpunished. I'll leave this forum with one last note: I just don't get how someone can make a reference to sex when this is a mario party forum. Mario party is geared towards a younger audience. Also, I've been here since this forum started so don't even think of telling me how it is supposed to work.

Goodbye and I will miss some of you guys. To my friends, you were fun to be around.

Bye everyone :'(
 
Ya know i think you're dad might be being a little overprotective. Yes this is a mario party forum, but you need to realize that there are people older than 12 that play and like mario party. So obviously the older kids are going to throw around sex references here and there. As long as they aren't actually posting porn or stuff like that it shouldn't be that bad..

Sorry if I offend you with this but really I don't see what the big deal is.
 
yoshi14 said:
I was looking at different topics and was reading what ended up being inappropriate came up when my dad was in the room. I have to leave this forum forever now. So, I'm sorry but I can't come on anymore. I'd sneak in but my dad is going to block this website starting tomorrow. I don't care though. Nobody else seemed to care that things like this go unpunished. I'll leave this forum with one last note: I just don't get how someone can make a reference to sex when this is a mario party forum. Mario party is geared towards a younger audience. Also, I've been here since this forum started so don't even think of telling me how it is supposed to work.

First of all, it's the internet, people. There will be sex jokes and risque jokes on any forum you join. Also, you dun know how a forum works. >=)
 
Ryoux0 said:
Ya know i think you're dad might be being a little overprotective. Yes this is a mario party forum, but you need to realize that there are people older than 12 that play and like mario party. So obviously the older kids are going to throw around sex references here and there. As long as they aren't actually posting porn or stuff like that it shouldn't be that bad..

Sorry if I offend you with this but really I don't see what the big deal is.

QFT. Unless you stumbled upon that "fav game character" thread, I don't know what your parent could have possibly seen to flip out like that. I don't buy it. You're lying.
 
I'm using the school computer right now. I can't even come here on my own computer at my house. This is the only way I'll ever be able to come on. I'll only be on for a few minutes right now. I looked at a few topics and I've come to these conclusions.

*I'm hate these sex jokes but I personally can deal with all of the farkin jokes. It's my parents that can't stand them (and don't make fun of them or you're all just plain sad.)
*I'm 14 so stop calling me a kid. Besides why the Heck does that even matter? A ten year old could be more mature than any of you jerks.
*Why the heck do you not believe me? What did I do to deserve this mistrust? I've known some of you 'so called friends' for over two years. This is why I just can't trust any of you anymore.
*I was hoping that this would be the right site. A site with normal discussion and things were all right. This used to be that site for over two years. I seriously respect if you all want to change this site to be more teenager oriented even if it drives away a good portion of members but I didn't want this site to change into a rip off of the mario bros forum. Now I have to find a new site. For now, I'll be on http://www.supermarioforum.com/index.php This is only until I find the right site. This site isn't much different than the other site but at least I can go there.

Don't make this into a controversial topic. I don't want to anger anyone. I just want to seriously talk. I'm just trying to think about all of this. I'll post my final post eventually with my final post. Until then, see ya later everyone.
 
yoshi14 said:
I'm using the school computer right now. I can't even come here on my own computer at my house. This is the only way I'll ever be able to come on. I'll only be on for a few minutes right now. I looked at a few topics and I've come to these conclusions.

*I'm hate these sex jokes but I personally can deal with all of the farkin jokes. It's my parents that can't stand them (and don't make fun of them or you're all just plain sad.)
*I'm 14 so stop calling me a kid. Besides why the Heck does that even matter? A ten year old could be more mature than any of you jerks.
*Why the heck do you not believe me? What did I do to deserve this mistrust? I've known some of you 'so called friends' for over two years. This is why I just can't trust any of you anymore.
*I was hoping that this would be the right site. A site with normal discussion and things were all right. This used to be that site for over two years. I seriously respect if you all want to change this site to be more teenager oriented even if it drives away a good portion of members but I didn't want this site to change into a rip off of the mario bros forum. Now I have to find a new site. For now, I'll be on http://www.supermarioforum.com/index.php This is only until I find the right site. This site isn't much different than the other site but at least I can go there.

Don't make this into a controversial topic. I don't want to anger anyone. I just want to seriously talk. I'm just trying to think about all of this. I'll post my final post eventually with my final post. Until then, see ya later everyone.

I can sum up this quote with the following term: BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Also, tl;dr, but I guess the basic gist is that this kid is taking the internet too seriously and is now going to run away from an idiotic situation.
 
yoshi14 said:
I'm using the school computer right now. I can't even come here on my own computer at my house. This is the only way I'll ever be able to come on. I'll only be on for a few minutes right now. I looked at a few topics and I've come to these conclusions.

*I'm hate these sex jokes but I personally can deal with all of the farkin jokes. It's my parents that can't stand them (and don't make fun of them or you're all just plain sad.)
*I'm 14 so stop calling me a kid. Besides why the Heck does that even matter? A ten year old could be more mature than any of you jerks.
*Why the heck do you not believe me? What did I do to deserve this mistrust? I've known some of you 'so called friends' for over two years. This is why I just can't trust any of you anymore.
*I was hoping that this would be the right site. A site with normal discussion and things were all right. This used to be that site for over two years. I seriously respect if you all want to change this site to be more teenager oriented even if it drives away a good portion of members but I didn't want this site to change into a rip off of the mario bros forum. Now I have to find a new site. For now, I'll be on http://www.supermarioforum.com/index.php This is only until I find the right site. This site isn't much different than the other site but at least I can go there.

Don't make this into a controversial topic. I don't want to anger anyone. I just want to seriously talk. I'm just trying to think about all of this. I'll post my final post eventually with my final post. Until then, see ya later everyone.

Oh wow... Nobody wants to change the site. We just want you little kids to respect that we're not gonna stop making jokes here and there.. There's nothing wrong with jokes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top