Fortune Street (formerly known as Itadaki Street)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping this since starting a new topic seems pointless, however I got the game a few months ago and have been playing it quite often since then.

It's probably one of my favorite wifi games right now, so if anyone wants to add, feel free to ask. :)
 
How many 'double post' warnings have you amassed so far?

Basically:
  • Do you like board games?
  • Do you like Monopoly?
  • Are you willing to play a game similar but more complicated than Monopoly?
  • Are you willing to spend a few games to get used to it?
  • Are you smart enough to go into Options and put all settings on the fastest settings so that the game lasts 30 - 60 mins rather than a few hours?

If you tick all these, then I highly recommend this game. I have it and have had sooooo much fun playing it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top