Do you like school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like school in the fact that I screw around in classes and that i'm that "Jock" who can get away with anything.

But the homework and regents testing crap? Hell no.

@Waluigi: IRONIC MAN IS IRONIC.
 
School has gotten worse over the years. Freshman year was the best year because we had everything: An awesome lunch room, the best fries served, the field outside, the fountains...I could go on. Ever since we moved into our new building, they took all the good stuff away and started to change the schedule adding 45 min to our days. The policies are also killing us. Basically, if we are tardy, just DON'T GO. They are way too anal for us to like school at all. That's just my opinion though, there are better schools out there for sure.
 
EpicWaluigi said:
No. All the kids there are freaking immature. Especially the ones in gym.

This. One joke, get harassed about it for 6 months. I'd give them a newspaper upside the head if I could. Oh, did I mention that everyone there is stupid? Yeah, no one can keep up with me. I'm ahead of everyone in what I do. And sport, they break the rules, then, verbatim,
"I don't give a sh1t about the rules."
And that's all of them. Even the girls. They stay in secluded groups and leave everyone else out.

Also, you misspelled especially! I fixed it, though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top