Do you like school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really hate my school It's nice but boring...!
Classes are a bit easy since the teachers actuallyt help you more than in the public schools!
Students are more easy to get along with!
You take PACEs to work with and no teachers writing on thwe blackboard or anything!
My School makes my life very easy although School is still boring therefore I do not like it very much...!

P.S:Didn't I make a topic like this one?

MLYW: Could not find a duplicate, if you found one, please leave a link. :)
 
Berrylarry200 said:
Spirit15 said:
This year at school is fun I can say, teachers are nice & cool, students in my classes aren't that bad, spending time with friends is always fun.

The bad parts are, working and that stupid ugly uniform that we have to wear. :mad: :mad:
This but I actually love wearing a uniform. The only thing I REALLY dislike about school is... HOMEWORK.
Well, everyone dislikes that. We have homework because it's to help you learn and practice for the test.
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Berrylarry200 said:
Spirit15 said:
This year at school is fun I can say, teachers are nice & cool, students in my classes aren't that bad, spending time with friends is always fun.

The bad parts are, working and that stupid ugly uniform that we have to wear. :mad: :mad:
This but I actually love wearing a uniform. The only thing I REALLY dislike about school is... HOMEWORK.
Well, everyone dislikes that. We have homework because it's to help you learn and practice for the test.
no.

I don't see how anyone can love school since it's boring, but sometimes it's interesting, I guess. And to converse with friends is always nice. =P
 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I do not like school. I'll be honest maybe its all the video gaming I do, but I just don't enjoy school as I must as I used to when I was really really young. But it has its good points sometimes. (And I don't mean lunchtime slackers.) The projects at the end of the year get annoying. But I know some people actually like school, I just have to say that that is they're right, and they'e entitled to like school. But I don't know if I'll like it again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top