August 2010 Voting

VOTE!

  • Spyro Series

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Zelda Series

    Votes: 13 50.0%
  • DKC Series

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Bust A Groove Series =P

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    26
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't change it manuelly.

MLYW, you can remove your vote and put it on DKC by hand now.
 
I accidentally deleted the poll instead of reseting it.

The votes should read:

Spyro - 1
Zelda - 3
DKC - 4
BAG - 1

Please redo the voting.
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Aegis said:
Someone needs to add a vote for the DKC Series. It's not 3, it's 4.
Done. I'd like both DKC and Zelda to discuss about, but one of them can be another month.

It would still be DKC - 6 because you weren't one of the original 4 people who voted on it.

Zelda's on top! 2 more days!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top