August 2010 Voting

VOTE!

  • Spyro Series

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Zelda Series

    Votes: 13 50.0%
  • DKC Series

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Bust A Groove Series =P

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    26
Status
Not open for further replies.
I JUST explained it on the SBox. And 50000000 times on the forum, but nobody seems to listen.

There was another poll where DKC had 4 and Zelda had 3. However, MLYW wanted to change his vote to Zelda and so did Maria apparently, so I deleted that poll and started another. DKC is supposed to have 10 and Zelda has 9. Idk why the poll system is messed up like that, but I can't add a vote onto the DKC selection for some reason.

We good? Good. DKC is winning by 1 vote.
 
Wolf said:
Cmon guys, let's let DKC win so Caleb won't be happy! :D

It doesn't matter whether Zelda or DKC wins cuz either way its fine cuz I've mastered both
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top