About Conquering Kingdoms...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolf said:
We can continue... I mean I don't mind continuing, but updates seriously need to happen more, since every 4 days isn't good... <=P

That's the problem. I know that I have been pretty busy lately and if anything I need to focus on getting content on the site. I'm sure this goes the same for HJ. Now that the summer is ending and a lot of us no longer have the time we used to, the best would be to end CK as soon as possible and if the members want, start a project that can be done by active members (TCG).
 
I am a pretty active member, so how about you add me to one of the teams on Conquering Kingdoms? I skipped Blazing Winter, and I didn't want to join Conquering Kingdoms earlier.

But anyways, I think I know why CK is updating slowly.
SCHOOL
That's right! School and homework are taking away time from the forum, because school and homework are more important than Conquering Kingdoms, but Life is to School and Homework, as Mario Party Legacy Forum is to Conquering Kingdoms. So it will be OK if CK gets updated about 5 times a week. That's my theroy on why Conquering Kingdoms became inactive. less active.
 
Charizard said:
I am a pretty active member, so how about you add me to one of the teams on Conquering Kingdoms? I skipped Blazing Winter, and I didn't want to join Conquering Kingdoms earlier.

But anyways, I think I know why CK is updating slowly.
SCHOOL
That's right! School and homework are taking away time from the forum, because school and homework are more important than Conquering Kingdoms, but Life is to School and Homework, as Mario Party Legacy Forum is to Conquering Kingdoms. So it will be OK if CK gets updated about 5 times a week. That's my theroy on why Conquering Kingdoms became inactive. less active.
Charizard, you are gone for 10 months, so I don't think your active. =P
 
Comquering Kingdoms was a great game, but now for a reason, this game has been getting less posts and stuff.
 
Charizard said:
I am a pretty active member, so how about you add me to one of the teams on Conquering Kingdoms? I skipped Blazing Winter, and I didn't want to join Conquering Kingdoms earlier.

But anyways, I think I know why CK is updating slowly.
SCHOOL
That's right! School and homework are taking away time from the forum, because school and homework are more important than Conquering Kingdoms, but Life is to School and Homework, as Mario Party Legacy Forum is to Conquering Kingdoms. So it will be OK if CK gets updated about 5 times a week. That's my theroy on why Conquering Kingdoms became inactive. less active.
Aren't you supposed to be gone for almost a year and comparing things to Haiti's earthquake?
 
Snowy620 said:
Charizard said:
I am a pretty active member, so how about you add me to one of the teams on Conquering Kingdoms? I skipped Blazing Winter, and I didn't want to join Conquering Kingdoms earlier.

But anyways, I think I know why CK is updating slowly.
SCHOOL
That's right! School and homework are taking away time from the forum, because school and homework are more important than Conquering Kingdoms, but Life is to School and Homework, as Mario Party Legacy Forum is to Conquering Kingdoms. So it will be OK if CK gets updated about 5 times a week. That's my theroy on why Conquering Kingdoms became inactive. less active.
Aren't you supposed to be gone for almost a year and comparing things to Haiti's earthquake?
HE HAS ESCAPED FROM HIS INTERNAL PRISON.
 
Snowy620 said:
Charizard said:
I am a pretty active member, so how about you add me to one of the teams on Conquering Kingdoms? I skipped Blazing Winter, and I didn't want to join Conquering Kingdoms earlier.

But anyways, I think I know why CK is updating slowly.
SCHOOL
That's right! School and homework are taking away time from the forum, because school and homework are more important than Conquering Kingdoms, but Life is to School and Homework, as Mario Party Legacy Forum is to Conquering Kingdoms. So it will be OK if CK gets updated about 5 times a week. That's my theroy on why Conquering Kingdoms became inactive. less active.
Aren't you supposed to be gone for almost a year and comparing things to Haiti's earthquake?

He was, but he once said this:

Charizard said:
And now you learned the pattern. I will never leave this forum. I will never leave this forum.

So your argument is invalid. :coolface:
 
OK, here's how I've tallied points:

+5 for each conquered space (including in the Forest)
+25 for each castle
+1 for each 10 coins (rounded off)
+10 for each red coin
+15 for each Great Item (I'll list them later)
+10 for each skill
+20 for HBK's assembling the map (plus a bonus +25 posts)
-20 for a loss of a party member (kingboo...)
+5 for each successful battle
-10 for each failed/escaped/declined battle
+40 for talking to the Great Deku Tree

Royal Peaches
Great Items: MLYW Token, Wave Beam, Mirror Shield, Kokiri Emerald, Zora Sapphire
Points: 314

Killer Koopas
Great Items: Dragon-Kazooie, Ruby Star
Points: 269

Hylian Knights
Great Items: Goron Ruby
Points: 182

Rank:
1. Royal Peaches
2. Killer Koopas
3. Hylian Knights
DNF. Team Aegis

Bonuses:
1st - +25 posts
2nd - +10 posts
3rd - +5 posts
HBK - +25 posts as mentioned prior



Some fun facts about great items:
Phanto and the boss of the Great Mirror would have dropped Great Items. So would another figure lying in the desert region...
Kokiri Emerald + Zora Sapphire + Goron Ruby = Master Sword which multiplies sword damage by 3! That's my message to you before, Sushi, about trading.
The seven Gem Stars would have opened a way to the final final boss (never made...)
Wave Beam never had a Charge beam mount to accompany it...
Mirror Shield would have been a BROKEN item had it been used...
MLYW takes no credit for distribution of any tokens in the forum. Sue me. =P



That's all, folks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top