We can continue... I mean I don't mind continuing, but updates seriously need to happen more, since every 4 days isn't good... <=P
Wolf said:We can continue... I mean I don't mind continuing, but updates seriously need to happen more, since every 4 days isn't good... <=P
Charizard, you are gone for 10 months, so I don't think your active. =PCharizard said:I am a pretty active member, so how about you add me to one of the teams on Conquering Kingdoms? I skipped Blazing Winter, and I didn't want to join Conquering Kingdoms earlier.
But anyways, I think I know why CK is updating slowly.
SCHOOL
That's right! School and homework are taking away time from the forum, because school and homework are more important than Conquering Kingdoms, but Life is to School and Homework, as Mario Party Legacy Forum is to Conquering Kingdoms. So it will be OK if CK gets updated about 5 times a week. That's my theroy on why Conquering Kingdoms becameinactive.less active.
Aren't you supposed to be gone for almost a year and comparing things to Haiti's earthquake?Charizard said:I am a pretty active member, so how about you add me to one of the teams on Conquering Kingdoms? I skipped Blazing Winter, and I didn't want to join Conquering Kingdoms earlier.
But anyways, I think I know why CK is updating slowly.
SCHOOL
That's right! School and homework are taking away time from the forum, because school and homework are more important than Conquering Kingdoms, but Life is to School and Homework, as Mario Party Legacy Forum is to Conquering Kingdoms. So it will be OK if CK gets updated about 5 times a week. That's my theroy on why Conquering Kingdoms becameinactive.less active.
HE HAS ESCAPED FROM HIS INTERNAL PRISON.Snowy620 said:Aren't you supposed to be gone for almost a year and comparing things to Haiti's earthquake?Charizard said:I am a pretty active member, so how about you add me to one of the teams on Conquering Kingdoms? I skipped Blazing Winter, and I didn't want to join Conquering Kingdoms earlier.
But anyways, I think I know why CK is updating slowly.
SCHOOL
That's right! School and homework are taking away time from the forum, because school and homework are more important than Conquering Kingdoms, but Life is to School and Homework, as Mario Party Legacy Forum is to Conquering Kingdoms. So it will be OK if CK gets updated about 5 times a week. That's my theroy on why Conquering Kingdoms becameinactive.less active.
Snowy620 said:Aren't you supposed to be gone for almost a year and comparing things to Haiti's earthquake?Charizard said:I am a pretty active member, so how about you add me to one of the teams on Conquering Kingdoms? I skipped Blazing Winter, and I didn't want to join Conquering Kingdoms earlier.
But anyways, I think I know why CK is updating slowly.
SCHOOL
That's right! School and homework are taking away time from the forum, because school and homework are more important than Conquering Kingdoms, but Life is to School and Homework, as Mario Party Legacy Forum is to Conquering Kingdoms. So it will be OK if CK gets updated about 5 times a week. That's my theroy on why Conquering Kingdoms becameinactive.less active.
Charizard said:And now you learned the pattern. I will never leave this forum. I will never leave this forum.