Recent content by Swalot

  1. S

    Anyone get a fast game board yet?

    So basically, as anyone who's played knows, they give time estimates for how long modes take. Game boards are about 30-60 minutes long. I was playing randomly, and I noticed that after 8 minutes on Blooper Beach, I was already at the first boss. Ten minutes later, I was already seeing the ending...
  2. S

    Bosses for Boards Predictions

    Put or agree with others predictions. _ Toad Road 1st:  Lakitu 2nd:  Wiggler Boo's Horror Castle 1st:  Boo 2nd:  King Boo Bob-Omb Factory 1st:  Big Bob-Omb 2nd:  Whomp Blooper Beach 1st:  Cheep-Cheep 2nd:  Blooper Magma Mine 1st:  Spike 2nd:  Chain Chomp DK's Jungle Ruins 1st:  Dry Bones...
  3. S

    Who will you be?

    Now that all 12 characters have been announced, all that matters is on question; Who will you choose? _ Me: :shyguy: Sister:  :daisy: Mother:  :?space: Father:  :?space: Cousin1:  :birdo: Cousin2:  :toad: Friend1:  :?space:
  4. S

    2 vs 2 mini games

    I loved this style of mini game and so far no mini games of the style have been confirmed. This is starting to look like Wii Party.
  5. S

    Birdo

    Birdo was on the cover of the boxart, and that's lead to believe that "he" may be a playable character. A few artwork pictures have been made showing Birdo, could this mean he's a character? Discussion.
  6. S

    Plot?

    So, most of the given plots were good, but some of them just gave a reward, like a year supply of candy. I think that the plot focuses on bowser trying to harness the power of mini stars so he can take over Mushroom Kingdom. I also think that a giant star may be important. Notice how this star...
  7. S

    Currently Playing

    Banjo Tooie (N64) I only have 11 jiggies left.
  8. S

    Is Goomba's Booty Boardwalk a Rip-Off of Pagoda Peak?

    Pagoda Peak is the first game boards introduced in Mario Party to not go in loops. It's a great game board that has many good places for happening spaces to be used. It's one of the game boards that I play with other people more often than other game boards. Goomba's Booty Boardwalk is...
  9. S

    When you Play a Mario Party with your Friends, Family, Etc. Who is who?

    I'll explain this with my example. Use the people that play it more often. _                   1      2      3    4      5      6      7    DS Me:          l :yoshi:  l :yoshi:  l :yoshi: l :yoshi: l :boo: l :boo: l :boo: l :yoshi: Sister:      l :peach: l :peach: l :daisy: l :daisy: l...
  10. S

    Which Mario Party has the best Decathlon?

    Name says it all _ 1. Mario Party 7 Good games, and it's the one I've played the most because it's my cousins favorite one too. 2. Mario Party 5 it's good, but there's just one thing that I think is missing. 3, Mario Party 6 The scoring is really horrible and unfair, could've had better games.
  11. S

    Original Dice?

    Through speculation of the E3 video, I've noticed how short the runs are. Around the 10 second mark, it shows the characters numbers all under 6. Whenever a scene with the die is shown, it looks like you can't see a number higher than 6. If there are Original Dice, would that dramatically affect...
  12. S

    Currently Playing

    Game: Pokemon Black 3DS app: Pokedex 3D
  13. S

    Favorite 1-player mini game from Mario Party (1)

    Title says it all _ For me, my top 3 are simple because the rest of the games, meh. 1. Whack-a-Plant 2. Knock Block Tower 3. Teetering Towers
  14. S

    Minigames you'd like to see Remade.

    We've already seen some pictures for remade games like Platform Peril and Log Jam. What games would you like to see? Think about the Wii remotes sensor technology. State the game and Explain why you'd like it on MP9. _ Crazy Cutter (From MP and MP2) Mario Party 8 didn't have any access to the...
  15. S

    Koopa as player character

    My random guess is that Koopa went from flagman > bankman > background character > playable character He obviously got fired and then rehired to become playable. Is this who you'd like for a playable? Guess what,
Back
Top