When you Play a Mario Party with your Friends, Family, Etc. Who is who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll explain this with my example. Use the people that play it more often.

_

                  1      2      3    4      5      6      7    DS
Me:          l :yoshi:  l :yoshi:  l :yoshi: l :yoshi: l :boo: l :boo: l :boo: l :yoshi:
Sister:      l :peach: l :peach: l :daisy: l :daisy: l :daisy:  l  :toadette l  :toadette  l :daisy:
Cousin 1:  l :mario: l :mario: l :mario: l :mario: l :mario:  l  :mario:  l  :birdo:  l :mario:
Cousin 2:  l :luigi:  l :luigi:  l :luigi:  l :luigi:  l :toad:  l  :toad:  l  :toad:  l :toad: 


These are the only games all 4 of us have played more than 10 times before
 
                1      2      3    4      5      6      7      8    DS
Me:          l :peach:  l :peach:  l :peach: l :peach: l :peach: l :peach: l :peach: l :peach: l :peach:
Sister:      l :luigi: l :luigi: l :daisy: l :daisy: l :daisy:  l  :daisy: l  :daisy:  l :daisy: l :daisy:
Nephew:      l :mario: l :mario: l :luigi: l :luigi: l :luigi:  l  :daisy: l  :daisy:  l :luigi: l :daisy:

Sometimes I swap Peach for Toad.
 
I'm pretty much the only one who plays a lot of Mario Party than anyone else in my family. They don't play at all.

Anyway, I'm usually :mario: or :yoshi: for Mario Party, Mario Party 2, and Mario Party 3; :yoshi: for Mario Party 4; :boo: for Mario Party 5, Mario Party 6, Mario Party 7, and Mario Party 8; :yoshi: for Mario Party DS.
 
Mario Party 1    Mom is Luigi or Yoshi    I am Peach
Mario Party 2  THE SAME                    THE SAME
Mario Party 3    THE SAME                    Daisy or Peach
Mario Party 4    THE SAME                  THE SAME
Mario Party 5    THE SAME                  Toad or Boo or Peach or Daisy
Mario Party 6      THE SAME                  THE SAME + Toadette
Mario Party 7    THE SAME                    THE SAME + D-Bones
Mario Party 8    THE SAME                  THE SAME + Blooper
 
Me: Yoshi (I only own 4-8 though)

My sister: Mario Party 4: Mario
Mario Party 5-8: Toad

My older sister: Daisy or Mario

My friend: Yoshi(she owns 5-8). If she's Yoshi, I'll be Koopa Kid(5-6), for MP7 I'll choose and for MP8 I'll be Hammer Bro. But unless she's playing with me, I'll always be Yoshi.
 
MP1-MP4  Anybody but Peach, mostly DK
MP5-MPDS Anybody but Peach, Birdo, and rarely Toadette

And then whoever I play with just take random people like myself. No real set characters. My sister used to take Peach all the time but I think she's given up on Peach for good. Now she takes animals mostly.
 
                            MP1    MP2    MP3    MP4    MP5    MP7  MP8  MPDS

Me____________|_ :yoshi: _|_ :peach: _|_ :waluigi: _|_ :waluigi: _|_ :koopakid: _|_ :toadette: _|_ :daisy: _|_  :waluigi:

Sister__________|_  :mario: _|_  :mario: _|_  :daisy: _|_ :daisy: _|_ :daisy: _|_ :daisy: _|_  :toad: _|_ :daisy:

Friend_________|_  :peach: _|_  :yoshi: _|_ :peach: _|_ :peach: _|_ :boo: _|_ :drybones: _|_ :blooper: or :birdo: _|_ :peach:

Sister_________|_ :donkeykong: _|_ :donkeykong: _|_ :donkeykong: _|_ :yoshi: _|_ :peach: _|_ :boo: or :peach: _|_ :hammerbro: _| :mario:
 
Mario Party: Me: Luigi, Sister: Peach

Mario Party 2: Me: Luigi, Sister: Peach

Mario Party 3: Me: Luigi, Sister: Daisy

Mario Party 4: Me: Luigi, Sister: Daisy, Mom: Mario, Wario, Waluigi

Mario Party 5: Me: Luigi, Toad, Sister: Daisy, Mom: Mario, Wario, Waluigi, Toad, Koopa Kid

Mario Party 6: Me: Luigi, Daisy, Toad, Sister: Toadette, Mom: Mario, Wario, Waluigi, Toad, Koopa Kid, Cousin: Luigi

Mario Party 7: Me: Luigi, Daisy, Toad, Dry Bones, Sister: Toadette, Mom: Mario, Yoshi, Wario, Waluigi, Toad
 
                      MP1 MP2 MP3 MP4 MP5 MP6 MP7 MP8 MPDS
Me-------------- :yoshi:  :yoshi:  :yoshi:  :yoshi:  :yoshi:  :yoshi:  :yoshi:  :yoshi:  :yoshi:  :yoshi:

Friend1--------- :mario:  :mario:  :mario:  :mario:  :wario:  :wario:  :drybones:  :blooper:  :wario:

Sister----------- :peach:  :peach:  :peach:  :peach:  :peach:  :toadette:  :toadette:  :toadette:  :peach:

Friend2--------- :mario:  :mario:  :mario:  :mario:  :boo:  :boo:  :boo:  :boo:  :luigi:

Characters we want in next MP:

Me: Baby Mario

Friend 1: Goomba

Sister: Wiggler or Baby Peach

Friend 2: Diddy Kong
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top