Plot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, most of the given plots were good, but some of them just gave a reward, like a year supply of candy. I think that the plot focuses on bowser trying to harness the power of mini stars so he can take over Mushroom Kingdom. I also think that a giant star may be important.
fd4k1k.png

Notice how this star is much bigger than the others.
 
Swalot said:
So, most of the given plots were good, but some of them just gave a reward, like a year supply of candy. I think that the plot focuses on bowser trying to harness the power of mini stars so he can take over Mushroom Kingdom. I also think that a giant star may be important.
fd4k1k.png

Notice how this star is much bigger than the others.
I didn't even think about that star, but you might be right. A new thing in the universe Bowser tries to take it all start fighting to stop him. So that could explain bosses, but why are bosses also for multiplayer?
 
SuperZambezi said:
From the new fact sheet:

The latest addition to the Mario Party series encourages you to think one step ahead of your opponents to collect the most Mini Stars and defeat Bowser. Bowser and his buddies have stolen all the Mini Stars in the sky and it is up to you to achieve the ultimate goal of winning them all back, in order to become the Super Star.

http://mariopartylegacy.com/2012/01/eu-fact-sheet-reveals-mario-party-9-release-date/
Well I guess that answers that  :p
 
I wish it was more along the lines of a whimsical ringmaster named MC Ballyhoo and his talking hat Big Top have invited Mario and the rest of the crew to his carnival, the Star Carnival. He has promised to whoever wins is crowned the Superstar and receives a year's supply of candy. This begins the battle between characters in the boards to retrieve the prize.

However, upon defeating the last opponent, MC Ballyhoo claims he promised something even better than a year's supply of candy, which is the Star Rod. However, Bowser comes and steals the Star Rod and runs away to his new board, Bowser's Warped Orbit. After the character beats one of his minions, which is either Hammer Bro. or Blooper, the character then challenges Bowser to a fight. After the fight and Bowser falls in a hole, the character returns the Star Rod and the game ends. After that, the fought minion will be unlocked as a playable character. If the player redoes the arena with, they will unlock the other minion.
 
chaosshadow123 said:
SuperZambezi said:
From the new fact sheet:

The latest addition to the Mario Party series encourages you to think one step ahead of your opponents to collect the most Mini Stars and defeat Bowser. Bowser and his buddies have stolen all the Mini Stars in the sky and it is up to you to achieve the ultimate goal of winning them all back, in order to become the Super Star.

http://mariopartylegacy.com/2012/01/eu-fact-sheet-reveals-mario-party-9-release-date/
Well I guess that answers that  :p
That sounds like a generic plot for the regular Party Mode. Perhaps if this game has a Story Mode the whole thing is revealed-- and I guess it would make more sense if Story Mode had the car.
 
Wiiboy4ever said:
I wish it was more along the lines of a whimsical ringmaster named MC Ballyhoo and his talking hat Big Top have invited Mario and the rest of the crew to his carnival, the Star Carnival. He has promised to whoever wins is crowned the Superstar and receives a year's supply of candy. This begins the battle between characters in the boards to retrieve the prize.

However, upon defeating the last opponent, MC Ballyhoo claims he promised something even better than a year's supply of candy, which is the Star Rod. However, Bowser comes and steals the Star Rod and runs away to his new board, Bowser's Warped Orbit. After the character beats one of his minions, which is either Hammer Bro. or Blooper, the character then challenges Bowser to a fight. After the fight and Bowser falls in a hole, the character returns the Star Rod and the game ends. After that, the fought minion will be unlocked as a playable character. If the player redoes the arena with, they will unlock the other minion.
That doesn't sound good at all.
 
I hope that Story Mode will better than MP8. I think it's best way to defeat Bowser and Co-Bosses.
I think this game is about being together and doing teamwork to defeat them. Also, I wish if they have to add cool story and Toad or some other important person will tell you why Mario and friends to riding that car to save Mini-Star/Stars.

In MP8, Star rod.. REALLY, that made no sense to making that important star-rod coming back to previous part of MP.

If my english is wrong. Please tell me! :peach: :daisy:
 
chaosshadow123 said:
Wiiboy4ever said:
I wish it was more along the lines of a whimsical ringmaster named MC Ballyhoo and his talking hat Big Top have invited Mario and the rest of the crew to his carnival, the Star Carnival. He has promised to whoever wins is crowned the Superstar and receives a year's supply of candy. This begins the battle between characters in the boards to retrieve the prize.

However, upon defeating the last opponent, MC Ballyhoo claims he promised something even better than a year's supply of candy, which is the Star Rod. However, Bowser comes and steals the Star Rod and runs away to his new board, Bowser's Warped Orbit. After the character beats one of his minions, which is either Hammer Bro. or Blooper, the character then challenges Bowser to a fight. After the fight and Bowser falls in a hole, the character returns the Star Rod and the game ends. After that, the fought minion will be unlocked as a playable character. If the player redoes the arena with, they will unlock the other minion.
That doesn't sound good at all.
I am pretty sure Wiiboy was being sarcastic.

As for the actual plot, generic but hey it's a party game what can we expect? :p
 
31GHT B1T S3RVANT said:
chaosshadow123 said:
Wiiboy4ever said:
I wish it was more along the lines of a whimsical ringmaster named MC Ballyhoo and his talking hat Big Top have invited Mario and the rest of the crew to his carnival, the Star Carnival. He has promised to whoever wins is crowned the Superstar and receives a year's supply of candy. This begins the battle between characters in the boards to retrieve the prize.

However, upon defeating the last opponent, MC Ballyhoo claims he promised something even better than a year's supply of candy, which is the Star Rod. However, Bowser comes and steals the Star Rod and runs away to his new board, Bowser's Warped Orbit. After the character beats one of his minions, which is either Hammer Bro. or Blooper, the character then challenges Bowser to a fight. After the fight and Bowser falls in a hole, the character returns the Star Rod and the game ends. After that, the fought minion will be unlocked as a playable character. If the player redoes the arena with, they will unlock the other minion.
That doesn't sound good at all.
I am pretty sure Wiiboy was being sarcastic.

As for the actual plot, generic but hey it's a party game what can we expect? :p
Yeah now that I see it was Wiiboy I know it's sarcasm, i originally thought it was wolfbunny  :p
 
It doesn't matter to me if the plot is kindda the same as usual. I always have fun with Mario party and that's what it's all about right?
The fun?

Maybe Bowser will take all the stars or something but you know what? I Shall be the one who will stop Bowser for doing that. :p
Who's with me? xdd
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top