Recent content by ChocoToken

  1. C

    Does anyone....

    Does anyone find it pointless when a YouTuber posts HD videos on Nintendo 64, Gameboy Advance, PS1, SNES, and etc games? I mean.. really.. I saw a HD  video on Super Mario 3 SNES and on Mario Party 3.. and it was pointless, and the videos take FOREVER to load... It's something that bothers me, I...
  2. C

    Member Pix?

    Snowy, you look like a nice person. NOW PLAY THE ROLE. Hmm.. Dark Boo, maybe it's not the style that's bothering you, maybe it's the people..? There's plenty of things I like, but I just hate the people who like it. They end up ruining the experience for me. -__-
  3. C

    Member Pix?

    Hopefully people won't freak out. Me ; o.o http://i56.tinypic.com/aujho5.jpg Gauges ; http://i53.tinypic.com/1zceek4.jpg
  4. C

    Gaming Accomplishments

    I unlocked every song in Dance Dance Revolution X2. Loove roppongi Ver. C, and Kimono<3 Princess. Ahh! :D ; I had to play over 400 songs.. x.x
  5. C

    Currently Playing

    Mario Party 2.
  6. C

    Does anyone else despise Video.Game.Reviewers?

    Does anyone else here despise video game reviewers? Ugh, I do. The only one I can somewhat tolerate is the Irate Gamer. I can actually sit through a whole video of the Irate Gamer's review, unlike the rest of Video Game Reviewers. -___- You?
  7. C

    Did anyone like Sonic Shuffle?

    Sorry if I put this in the wrong forum.. but did anyone like Sonic Shuffle? I heard it was some rip off of Mario Party or whatever.. :P
  8. C

    Yoshi should be on Jerry Springer for dating a transsexual.

    Don't you think? I mean, really. Yoshi's dating Birdo, but isn't Birdo his boyfriend or girlfriend?
  9. C

    I NEED HELP, RIGHT NOW!!

    Help! Well.. guys I'm confused.. I only have $20.. Should I get Mario Kart Double Dash for the Gamecube, or get the Mario Kart 64? I don't have much,  and it might be a while for me to saving for Mario Kart Wii, it's $40.
  10. C

    Currently Playing

    Before Dance Dance Revolution... Dance Summit 2001. :p
  11. C

    Currently Playing

    Dance Dance Revolution SuperNova 1 & Dance Dance Revolution X.
  12. C

    Gaming Accomplishments

    I recently unlocked all songs on Dance Dance Revolution X! ^___^ ; especially.. I'm happy that I finally unlocked Pluto Relinquish.
  13. C

    The Anything Thread

    I made my first B on a Spanish Quiz so far.. what a downgrade. :/
  14. C

    Ed Edd N' Eddy?

    Does anyone watch Ed Edd N' Eddy? If so, who's your favorite character?
  15. C

    I'm backk

    Hey everyone! Sorry for leaving, and well.. I am back! :D
Back
Top