Does anyone....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone find it pointless when a YouTuber posts HD videos on Nintendo 64, Gameboy Advance, PS1, SNES, and etc games? I mean.. really.. I saw a HD  video on Super Mario 3 SNES and on Mario Party 3.. and it was pointless, and the videos take FOREVER to load... It's something that bothers me, I know I'm being a jerk or skeptical... but it's been in my mind for a while.

Do you agree or disagree?
 
I was never a fan of HD. I can see the picture on TV's clear without the need for HD.
 
For the youtube videos, I agree that it's pointless. The quality of the videos are fine enough already and the loading times are a bitch.
As for HD in general on TV, I love it. Like we just got a new TV and don't have the cable hooked up (basic channels from the antenna) and the channels that support HD look insane.
 
Well, if I'm watching something on an HD screen, I would prefer to watch it in HD. My computer monitor has a resolution of 1900x1200 (something like that, not exactly 1080), and watching a video in something like 360p is just terrible. For 480p youtube videos, as long as its in true 480p, it's not too bad. 720p is nice, 1080p, not much of a noticable difference compared to 720p, but if it's there, I'll put it on. Even though none of those systems are HD consoles, I think some n64 emulators can emulate in 1080p if those videos are through playing on an emulator.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top