Gaming Accomplishments

HBK said:
Snowy620 said:
HBK said:
Snowy620 said:
You are a man among babies.
What do you mean?

I might play over, but I don't know.
Using only the tranq gun? :p
Maybe, not sure though. It's a pain not using my other guns, but I love a challenge.
Snake Eater is probably/easily the easiest game out of the three though. An "all tranq gun" shouldn't be much of a challenge. The only reason why I say that is because I did only Tranq for bosses and I couldn't hold it for the entire game cause it was boring, so I ended it with gunning down grunts and blowing them up to bring the fun factor back.

Plus, you have to do it for the bosses anyway (tranq only) if you want their camo for yourself.
 
HuntMac said:
HBK said:
Snowy620 said:
HBK said:
Snowy620 said:
You are a man among babies.
What do you mean?

I might play over, but I don't know.
Using only the tranq gun? :p
Maybe, not sure though. It's a pain not using my other guns, but I love a challenge.
Snake Eater is probably/easily the easiest game out of the three though. An "all tranq gun" shouldn't be much of a challenge. The only reason why I say that is because I did only Tranq for bosses and I couldn't hold it for the entire game cause it was boring, so I ended it with gunning down grunts and blowing them up to bring the fun factor back.

Plus, you have to do it for the bosses anyway (tranq only) if you want their camo for yourself.

Yeah, I have their camos. I just got Subsistence, so I'm trying on European Extreme, so I might bring the real guns out.
 
Obtained 7 Gym Badges in the Sinnoh region on Pokemon Diamond.

Completed Tails', Knuckles' and Big's story on Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut.
 
I can give you my English Patched Rom if you have that R4.... once I find my USB thing :p

I pulled out my R4 to find the memory stick missing. I then remembered that I used it to transfer all my files for school over like a flashdrive :p I think I know where it is, but it's going to be a minute to play in English; which would only benefit for the Quiz feature (which I have yet to play in English because you have to beat the game first) and it's awesome to actually be able to read the character panels.

(The Bottom Screen)
Jump-Ultimate-Stars-4.jpg
 
Back
Top