Your Last MP Game Played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luigi Party! (a.k.a. Kumatora) said:
Yoshiman222 said:
Mario Party 7 this time on Neon Heights
I'm Yoshi (again) in a 4-team battle (Ally was Boo). All CPU's are Brutal.
I thank the Pink Boo Orbs and ? spaces for the number of stars I got in this game.
(Coins all come from Piranha Plant orbs and Mic Spaces)
photo0478d.jpg
Why didn't you team up with Luigi? :p
Just Played Minigame Coaster Hard Mode, Finished World 1
Don't worry - I knew you would say something like that, so I have a back-up picture of a Minigame I played in Free-Play mode to make things better:
photo0481p.jpg
...also the reason I didn't team up with Luigi was because I like the Luigi/Daisy combo.
 
Yoshiman222 said:
Luigi Party! (a.k.a. Kumatora) said:
Yoshiman222 said:
Mario Party 7 this time on Neon Heights
I'm Yoshi (again) in a 4-team battle (Ally was Boo). All CPU's are Brutal.
I thank the Pink Boo Orbs and ? spaces for the number of stars I got in this game.
(Coins all come from Piranha Plant orbs and Mic Spaces)
photo0478d.jpg
Why didn't you team up with Luigi? :p
Just Played Minigame Coaster Hard Mode, Finished World 1
Don't worry - I knew you would say something like that, so I have a back-up picture of a Minigame I played in Free-Play mode to make things better:
photo0481p.jpg
...also the reason I didn't team up with Luigi was because I like the Luigi/Daisy combo.
Yoshi and Luigi are good combos since they are all green, but Luigi and Daisy combo is also awesome, :p
 
Luigi Party! (a.k.a. Kumatora) said:
Yoshiman222 said:
Luigi Party! (a.k.a. Kumatora) said:
Yoshiman222 said:
Mario Party 7 this time on Neon Heights
I'm Yoshi (again) in a 4-team battle (Ally was Boo). All CPU's are Brutal.
I thank the Pink Boo Orbs and ? spaces for the number of stars I got in this game.
(Coins all come from Piranha Plant orbs and Mic Spaces)
photo0478d.jpg
Why didn't you team up with Luigi? :p
Just Played Minigame Coaster Hard Mode, Finished World 1
Don't worry - I knew you would say something like that, so I have a back-up picture of a Minigame I played in Free-Play mode to make things better:
photo0481p.jpg
...also the reason I didn't team up with Luigi was because I like the Luigi/Daisy combo.
Yoshi and Luigi are good combos since they are all green, but Luigi and Daisy combo is also awesome, :p
I also like the Yoshi and Mario combo and the Mario and Luigi combo.
 
Yoshiman222 said:
Mario Party DS on Bowser's Pinball Machine.

Unfortunately, the game did not finish due to a connection error...

but the stats were as it was :

Turn 20/30
1st - Yoshi (Me) Stars - 12
2nd - Wario (Younger brother) Stars - 11
3rd - Peach (Cousin) Stars - 10
4th - Waluigi (Younger Brother's Friend) - 6

And everyone went to the star zone at least once :p

WHY DO YOU GET 4 PLAYER MPDS? I can only play with my brother. My sister and many of my friends don't have one.
 
Super Mario 64 DS said:
Yoshiman222 said:
Mario Party DS on Bowser's Pinball Machine.

Unfortunately, the game did not finish due to a connection error...

but the stats were as it was :

Turn 20/30
1st - Yoshi (Me) Stars - 12
2nd - Wario (Younger brother) Stars - 11
3rd - Peach (Cousin) Stars - 10
4th - Waluigi (Younger Brother's Friend) - 6

And everyone went to the star zone at least once :p

WHY DO YOU GET 4 PLAYER MPDS? I can only play with my brother. My sister and many of my friends don't have one.
Because it's more fun with more players. :p

Also recently played another MPDS game some time ago, but again, the connection was interrupted... though I was 3 stars over everyone else, so it counted as me wining again! ;D

Turn 15/20
1st - Yoshi (Me) Stars - 6
2nd - Luigi (Older brother) Stars - 3
3rd - Wario (Younger brother) Stars - 3
4th - Toad (Younger Brother's Friend) - 2

...oh, and if I counted coins, My older brother had more than my younger brother~

It was also on Wiggler's Garden/b]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top