Lol. This. WOOFMr. G said:My view of his personality: Bark, Eat, Throw
Lol. This. WOOFMr. G said:My view of his personality: Bark, Eat, Throw
Well I do like characters that have interesting personalities, hence why I like Dimentio and Count Bleck so much, but he could have a personality at least as good as Mario's. He needs more of a life than I'MA-HORSE. I'm not trying to force you into a different opinion, I'm just giving mineyoshi402 said:YOU NEED SOME MORE TRAITS?!Mr. G said:My view of his personality: Bark, Eat, Throw
Mario saved him from his egg! That was the begining.TheAntiGuy said:Yoshi also has no backstory.
6 words is not cutting it broyoshi402 said:Mario saved him from his egg! That was the begining.TheAntiGuy said:Yoshi also has no backstory.
If he has no brain, then how does he function? All beings have a brain. :TheAntiGuy said:Yoshi has no brain
Bacteria? Plants?Vipsoccermaster said:If he has no brain, then how does he function? All beings have a brain. :TheAntiGuy said:Yoshi has no brain![]()
VIP=pwnedchaosshadow123 said:Bacteria? Plants?Vipsoccermaster said:If he has no brain, then how does he function? All beings have a brain. :TheAntiGuy said:Yoshi has no brain![]()
Probably a very tiny brain that you can't see to the naked eye. With a microscope, you probably can.chaosshadow123 said:Bacteria? Plants?Vipsoccermaster said:If he has no brain, then how does he function? All beings have a brain. :TheAntiGuy said:Yoshi has no brain![]()
I've heard him purr and growl just like my bloody cat, I'm still waiting for a hiss.TheAntiGuy said:And how? Meow
Don't worry, I like him too and I am happy to like him. I know he's quite popular around because I know there's a lot of Yoshi fans (Just here, it looks like there's a lot of them.) Though I have my like and dislikes (but I don't really "dislike" them much, I am just neutral about them.)yoshi402 said:YOSHI IS THE BEST CHARACTER EVER NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE SAY!!!!!!!
Personnally, I don't think he's "overrated". I think this just show how much Yoshi is liked. There are characters that are more popular than the others... and it also depend of people, because every person have their tastes and preferences. It's not an entire favorite of mine, but I do like him a lot. (The only one who isn't an ennemy which I totally like.) I like generic ennemies the most. (Most of the Koopas, the Goombas and the Boos) and I know it's not everyone who like them. The only thing is that I can like them as much as I want and I will accept if someone like another character more than an other. The best is... to don't say that you want to entirely retire it from the game because I know it will probably put some people angry about this.★Plum★ said:Calm down Yoshi is only the best character to you, most of us just find him overrated.
Of course, I can like the character I like and you can like yours. The best is just to respect each other and don't trying to put someone mad about it, even if I know it can be sometimes hard.★Plum★ said:We have every right not to like him just as you have to love him.
You just summed up every problem well said!Maxime said:Don't worry, I like him too and I am happy to like him. I know he's quite popular around because I know there's a lot of Yoshi fans (Just here, it looks like there's a lot of them.) Though I have my like and dislikes (but I don't really "dislike" them much, I am just neutral about them.)yoshi402 said:YOSHI IS THE BEST CHARACTER EVER NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE SAY!!!!!!!
Personnally, I don't think he's "overrated". I think this just show how much Yoshi is liked. There are characters that are more popular than the others... and it also depend of people, because every person have their tastes and preferences. It's not an entire favorite of mine, but I do like him a lot. (The only one who isn't an ennemy which I totally like.) I like generic ennemies the most. (Most of the Koopas, the Goombas and the Boos) and I know it's not everyone who like them. The only thing is that I can like them as much as I want and I will accept if someone like another character more than an other. The best is... to don't say that you want to entirely retire it from the game because I know it will probably put some people angry about this.★Plum★ said:Calm down Yoshi is only the best character to you, most of us just find him overrated.
Of course, I can like the character I like and you can like yours. The best is just to respect each other and don't trying to put someone mad about it, even if I know it can be sometimes hard.★Plum★ said:We have every right not to like him just as you have to love him.
And that's exactly what I saidyoshi1999 said:You just summed up every problem well said!Maxime said:Don't worry, I like him too and I am happy to like him. I know he's quite popular around because I know there's a lot of Yoshi fans (Just here, it looks like there's a lot of them.) Though I have my like and dislikes (but I don't really "dislike" them much, I am just neutral about them.)yoshi402 said:YOSHI IS THE BEST CHARACTER EVER NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE SAY!!!!!!!
Personnally, I don't think he's "overrated". I think this just show how much Yoshi is liked. There are characters that are more popular than the others... and it also depend of people, because every person have their tastes and preferences. It's not an entire favorite of mine, but I do like him a lot. (The only one who isn't an ennemy which I totally like.) I like generic ennemies the most. (Most of the Koopas, the Goombas and the Boos) and I know it's not everyone who like them. The only thing is that I can like them as much as I want and I will accept if someone like another character more than an other. The best is... to don't say that you want to entirely retire it from the game because I know it will probably put some people angry about this.★Plum★ said:Calm down Yoshi is only the best character to you, most of us just find him overrated.
Of course, I can like the character I like and you can like yours. The best is just to respect each other and don't trying to put someone mad about it, even if I know it can be sometimes hard.★Plum★ said:We have every right not to like him just as you have to love him.