who thinks they will make a Mario Party 10 for Wii U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toblet said:
Nintendoguy said:
Toblet said:
As much as I love the idea of MP10 being the finale with a huge roster, lots of mini-games and boards, I don't want it to end at 10. I love the Mario Party series too much for it to end completely.

Also, this website would also need a name change if the Mario Party series came to an end. :p

I don't want it to end but it probably won't either because there hasn't been one on the 3ds\wii u
Mario Party for the 3DS won't count as MP10 if it were made. It would be called Mario Party 3DS. Mario Party 10 will definitely be made on the Wii U.

Yeah of course,but thery'e will be one on the 3ds but your right lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top