Who do you want to join MP10's roster? Newcomers/Returning +Poll

Which are your most wanted 3 newcomer or returning characters?

  • Luma

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Lakitu

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Rosalina

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Kritter

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Pianta

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Noki

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Spike

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boo (returning)

    Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Dry Bones (returning)

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Toadette (returning)

    Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Blooper (returning)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Hammer Bro. (returning)

    Votes: 4 22.2%

  • Total voters
    18
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I would maybe be in favor to see some of the old characters (like Boo that could make a return...) but if it's about new characters, I would like... some ennemies which are more generic like Paratroopa, Wiggler, or even Lakitu! But it's just me! I would like to at least see Boo and a few others from others Mario Party making their return.
gameguy1996 said:
I would like to see rosalina or diddy kong but knewing Ndcube they will add a some un expected ones like  Goomba or someone.
Even Goomba could be nice for me, honestly!
 
★LoliPlum Chainsaw★ said:
Montey Mole? NO WAY!

With the current rosters I would expect Metal Mario, Dry Bowser, Honey Queen, or a Baby to become playable in MP10. -_-

If I had to chose I would say Miis and not much else seeing how most of my favorite characters are already in 9.

At this point I can see allmost anyone in the mario party roster though not sure about the Miis if NdCube keeps makeing the wii party games.
 
gameguy1996 said:
★LoliPlum Chainsaw★ said:
Montey Mole? NO WAY!

With the current rosters I would expect Metal Mario, Dry Bowser, Honey Queen, or a Baby to become playable in MP10. -_-

If I had to chose I would say Miis and not much else seeing how most of my favorite characters are already in 9.

At this point I can see allmost anyone in the mario party roster though not sure about the Miis if NdCube keeps makeing the wii party games.

Honestly Wii Party is kinda boring. I'd rather have the Miis in a fun exciting Party game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top