AtomicShyguy Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Jul 21, 2012 #21 I never knew of -e until quite recently.
C charles109 Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 24, 2012 #22 I got Mario Party 2, 6, and 9 here...
CaptainShyguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 25, 2012 #23 I own 4,5,6,7 and DS. I once owned MP2, but right now, I don't have it. I have the intentions of buying MP2 and MP3 at least.
I own 4,5,6,7 and DS. I once owned MP2, but right now, I don't have it. I have the intentions of buying MP2 and MP3 at least.
J Jeeperscreeper Well-known member Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 14, 2012 #24 I have 2, 4, 5, 6, 8 and DS. I also played all of them, except -e
H HerbertMcHoover Well-known member Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Oct 20, 2012 #25 4, 5, 6, 7 and 9, though I have played 8 before and hardly remember playing DS like 5 years ago.
S Sashe2705 Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Jan 28, 2014 #26 I have 8, 9 and DS :mute:.