What's your most epic moment in Mario Party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine was when Daisy slapped Bowser as well. I also loved the look on the Millennium Star's face when Daisy came out. I loved when Waluigi kicked Bowser's butt too. :)

Yeah, Daisy's old look was perfect for her. Her new one isn't bad either, but her old one was so much better!
 
In Gameplay - destroying my older brother and his friend (both very experienced) in tag team against me and my friend (Not very experienced).
It was in Mario Party 8 on Koopa's Tycoon Town, and we had about 15 stars over them. They quit with about 10 turns left in the game. :p

In Cutscenes - it would probably be Waluigi beating up Bowser in Mario Party 3 - and then Bowser telling you to avenge him afterwards. XD

In Minigames - whenever I got perfect on a minigame for the first time. 8)
 
This JUST happened for me.  I was playing MP2 Horror Land.  It was the last turn, I was nowhere near the star and Peach had a Magic Lamp.  I had already moved (as first person to do so) and Peach was last.  I was sucking.  I had less than 20 coins and nobody had any stars except for Wario who had 2.  Wario landed on a battle space and I won 120 FREAKING COINS!!!!!!!  Peach didn't even use her Magic Lamp and could not get to the star.  I won because I had more coins than Wario!  Last Turn:0 stars and 15 coins.
                                                                                                  After Bonus Stars: 3 stars and 148 coins!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top