well hi.

I joined the board yesterday but didn't have the time to post then, so... Here I am now. (fyi I don't think I'm very good at introductions)

So, about me. Well, I'm a gamer. I only really play Nintendo games or just games on Nintendo consoles since I don't own any non Nintendo consoles. Mario Party is okay I guess but I don't usually play it because I'm a kind of person that could get easily angered, and it has the reputation of "the destroyer of friendships." At least, that's what people made it out to be.

I don't know if I'll be around here often. But I'll try to come on every now and then to see if anyone wants to have a conversation about Nintendo I guess.

Also, if you're wondering why I used this username, well... "rcx" doesn't really originate from anything. I made it up. I wanted something simple.
 
Back
Top