The Hammer Bro that should have returned a year ago...

Vipsoccermaster said:
Sure. Even if it was a little, it needed an update. the old one was seriously outdated. I'm fine with as many times a week as you need. Three times is nice. It's like half of a week.
I remember you saying that you want the 'v' to be capitalized. So I did that with a bunch of other minor improvements.
The biggest change in your sig would be the moon in the background.

That's what I'm aiming. Half of the week I'll be active here :)
 
Hi, welcome back and nice to meet you. I joined in early 2012, so I guess you don't know me as well, but it's not too late for doing so. A lot of changes have occured around the community after all, but it's interesting to see some good members coming back, and at the same time, you have a chance to know newer ones and to see how it changed.
 
Real Hammer Bro said:
To Blue Toad

Nice to meet you too, Blue Toad! Perhaps you have an old username I might remember?

That's the third time I heard that in this thread... maybe I should do sig requests again.
Oh yeah, I joined on February 2012 as Jimmy T., I changed it to current at the start of the following month. People would just call me BT. ^-^

And if that feels good for you, that would be great.
 
I think there's no need to color my replies again.

To Luigifan
Luigi loves green :D

To SirYoshi211
Hammer hi, SirYoshi! That's okay; I'd like to know some new faces here.

To Maxime
Nice to meet you, Maxime. I visited the site occasionally in 2012, but I didn't pay much attention.
I sure saw lots of changes here. :eek:

To DeadlyxImpulse
I'll call you DXI then. Your sig looks nice; is it a screenshot of a game?

To Blue Toad
I think I've heard of that name, but I should call you Blue Toad now.
It sounds better than BT for me.

I feel very welcomed here. Thanks everyone ;D
Now SZ, I demand at least 20 points for my post count
 
Back
Top