RafalRib Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Aug 28, 2014 #1 ;D ;D ;D HI I'M RAFALRIB!!!!! I've been in the MPL Website but i only created a forum account now! I wanna know each one of you better!
;D ;D ;D HI I'M RAFALRIB!!!!! I've been in the MPL Website but i only created a forum account now! I wanna know each one of you better!
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 28, 2014 #2 You know who I am, right? Yeah! Welcome to Mario Party Legacy Forum, where you can have fun participating in discussion with others on topics that you won't find on the main site. Enjoy your time!
You know who I am, right? Yeah! Welcome to Mario Party Legacy Forum, where you can have fun participating in discussion with others on topics that you won't find on the main site. Enjoy your time!
H-J Kaabii Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 28, 2014 #3 Hey there Rafal! 8B1T here, feel free to get to know the forum community and post up!
S Sashe2705 Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Aug 28, 2014 #4 Welcome to the forum, RafalRib! I'm Sashe2705, enjoy your time here!
L Luigidenne3DSGCN Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Aug 28, 2014 #5 Welcome Rafalib, I'm Luigidenne and I'm excited too! I honestly feel the forum could use a person like you to freshen up its vibe. Enjoy!
Welcome Rafalib, I'm Luigidenne and I'm excited too! I honestly feel the forum could use a person like you to freshen up its vibe. Enjoy!
G Guy Shy Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Aug 28, 2014 #6 Welcome RafalRib, I have seen you around the MPL site. Enjoy your time on the forum!
RafalRib Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Aug 29, 2014 #7 Thanks everyone!