Sigs for Others

Got another one done.

1.) Spirit_of_Fire
2.) Berrylarry200
3.) Chubbo1793
4.) Aegis (Thanks MLYW :))
5.) HJ
6.) Sir Mario

berrylarry-1.png


http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o221/SuperZambezi/berrylarry-1.png

I feel like this one is distracting too much from the name so I might redo it after Im done with the others, if you want.
 
SuperZambezi said:
Got another one done.

1.) Spirit_of_Fire
2.) Berrylarry200
3.) Chubbo1793
4.) Aegis (Thanks MLYW :))
5.) HJ
6.) Sir Mario

berrylarry-1.png


http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o221/SuperZambezi/berrylarry-1.png

I feel like this one is distracting too much from the name so I might redo it after Im done with the others, if you want.
You did really good on this signature! I see you have a great talent of making signatures.
 
i want one you make them faster then real hammer bro

this is how it should look i want the pokemon ho-oh on the left side and lugia on the right the right side should be silver with the rival charcter from pokemon heartgold/soul silver the left side should have the main boy character on it and the side should be colored gold finaly i want it to say ZERO in the middle can you please make that?
 
Back
Top