RazorYoshi402 said:Me too I wish they made obstacles or something to make it a bit harder. :/MQJinx said:This game was easy. Got 40 in both normal and Perspective.
Like a shark that makes you lose points?
RazorYoshi402 said:Me too I wish they made obstacles or something to make it a bit harder. :/MQJinx said:This game was easy. Got 40 in both normal and Perspective.
I already have problems to jump in the hoops so having these obstacles would be way more of a problem for me..., it would be more challenging to have a good amount of points...RazorYoshi402 said:Me too I wish they made obstacles or something to make it a bit harder. :/
AntiGuy said:RazorYoshi402 said:Me too I wish they made obstacles or something to make it a bit harder. :/MQJinx said:This game was easy. Got 40 in both normal and Perspective.
Like a shark that makes you lose points?
And that stop them immediately...? I am not totally sure if it would be a good idea if it's like what I say...PokeMaster said:Or maybe oil leeks that kill the dolphins. (I don't think so either.)![]()