IggyKoopaStar Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Nov 30, 2013 #1 Puzzle Pronto Type: General Solve 3 Touch Screen puzzles as quickly as you can.
AbsolPowers Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Dec 1, 2013 #2 I pray that this is probably lots of people's... well, this game should be in their Top 10! I love the variety of this minigame, am I right? My favorite one is the one where you have to tap the numbers in order... I wonder what everybody elses is.
I pray that this is probably lots of people's... well, this game should be in their Top 10! I love the variety of this minigame, am I right? My favorite one is the one where you have to tap the numbers in order... I wonder what everybody elses is.
B Brookelas Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Dec 1, 2013 #3 I honestly love this game. Especially the tapping number one!
Spongyoshi Well-known member PP64 Content Creator Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Jul 16, 2014 #4 Love this one too! Love to get a variety of minigames! That makes a little bit of luck and surprise in the minigame! My favorite is the one about the shadows i think ^-^
Love this one too! Love to get a variety of minigames! That makes a little bit of luck and surprise in the minigame! My favorite is the one about the shadows i think ^-^