I highly doubt pausing would give you a good time score.charles109 said:I love this mini-game in Mario Party 9. It is the easiest game for me. I can pause the game and press the correct buttons.
I highly doubt pausing would give you a good time score.charles109 said:I love this mini-game in Mario Party 9. It is the easiest game for me. I can pause the game and press the correct buttons.
You're pausing? I don't think it would be great if you have people to play with...charles109 said:I can pause the game and press the correct buttons.
I like them but to being fast is the best way to succeed to this game. If I don't have fast eyes... this will not be the case. But with a record of 6'** something, I think that I am not bad on this one...chaosshadow123 said:I love the reaction button ones like this, they're really simple to do.
With someone you know? Actually, with someone you know and has played this mini-game a lot, yes, it is challenging, as both race to get to the top first. It can get really hectic.gameguy1996 said:This was one of the easy games for me. However if you play it with someone you knew it gets kind of hard.
I am sure it would be something that is really challenging to play with people that are good at this minigame. If you are doing one mistake or you're not enough fast, that means it's the end for the player which did that. That must be really stressing, but especially fun to see at which point the players can be good at this minigame. But I mostly play for fun, not for these kind of things, actually.Vipsoccermaster said:With someone you know? Actually, with someone you know and has played this mini-game a lot, yes, it is challenging, as both race to get to the top first. It can get really hectic.
Vipsoccermaster said:I highly doubt pausing would give you a good time score.charles109 said:I love this mini-game in Mario Party 9. It is the easiest game for me. I can pause the game and press the correct buttons.
Oh really? Don't count on it.Show me your moves! said:Vipsoccermaster said:I highly doubt pausing would give you a good time score.charles109 said:I love this mini-game in Mario Party 9. It is the easiest game for me. I can pause the game and press the correct buttons.
I'll bet that I could beat you even if you paused.
I doubt it would be the greatest idea of always pausing the game. That would not be fun... and that would really be to distract me, to be honest. (Especially when you have to press buttons that fast!) This game is all about rapidity, so if you know where the Wiimote's buttons are placed, and if you have a good timing and know when to press the buttons, I think this is something good and useful for this one. (But I can miss some of them, anyway...)Show me your moves! said:I'll bet that I could beat you even if you paused.
SpiderStaryu said:It's just so simple, but also fun. Definitely one of my favs.
Rarely ever miss, I mastered this Mini-Game.![]()
Maxime said:Yeah, it tell you but you must retain the order fast, though... It's sometimes because of this reason that I can miss a button, by trying to be too fast...
Super Mario 64 DS said:Vipsoccermaster said:I highly doubt pausing would give you a good time score.charles109 said:I love this mini-game in Mario Party 9. It is the easiest game for me. I can pause the game and press the correct buttons.
I'll bet that I could beat you even if you paused.
uthor=gameguy1996 link=topic=8690.msg208568#msg208568 date=1340169892]Death said:I think this minigame was very easy. My record is 6:89.
Or unless you miss some buttons, because I remembered been beaten by master computers by missing one button. And with someone else that is as strong? Yeah, it's surely something really hard, especially when you are going at the same speed, going up at the same time and that it's only a matter of "tenths" of a second... Hovewer, someone that is not concentrated is surely going to lose the minigame here... Yeah, this kind of situation could happen to me...Brookelas said:All of these! And all of you guys! My favourite minigame. Partially because I rock climb in real life, but my record is like 6.7 or something! I love this game!
This was one of the easy games for me.However if you play it with someone you knew it gets kind of hard.