Original 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if mario party 5-9 would have kept the original 8 which is mario,luigi,peach,daisy,wario,waluigi,yoshi, and DK and no new characters is included. Would y'all buy it then? me of course, I actually miss the originals and instead of them adding unusual characters, they could just focus on the storyline, mini-games, and boards.
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Actually, it's actually the original 6, not 8. Daisy and Waluigi don't count.

If it were, then it'd be very limited on characters. I bet a lot would complain if the original six went on for all Mario Parties.
Yeah there were only 6, but if they weren't here, there may be different boards and mini-games. They could use those characters in the background, or as hosts for boards and stuff.
 
chaosshadow123 said:
Reila said:
I'd be disappointed, but I'd still buy it. If they did leave out so many characters, it would probably mean they made the gameplay better somehow by adding something else.
Well imagine that the others were never added, there were no take aways, you'd have no idea about them at all, one may just wish for more characters at that point.

Well that's true, but I usually pick Peach or Yoshi every time anyway so I'd probably still be happy. It probably would get a little boring eventually playing with the same characters every time though.
 
Sure, I'd still buy it. The reason is because when you so many characters, it's just too hard to choose which characters you want to play with. But with the originals, it would be a little easier to choose, and that way there could be way more minigames and boards. No matter what, Mario Party is the same, great series it has always been, even if there's a few characters to select.

:donkeykong: :peach: :luigi: :star: :mario: :yoshi: :wario:
 
I don't know why they would do that in the first place since it makes the game look extremely limited and have no evaluation. New characters is pretty much a necessity imo. Also, I don't really see DK as a fitting playable character anymore. =P And characters like Toad/Boo are a lot more fitting as playables than as hosts.

If this was the case though, I would of course pick my girl Peach. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top