Gee I feel like a Dummkopf for making this 5 months later then i registerd. Anyways hello im AquaYoshi im an local comedian where I am so I tend to do funny reviews and what not ans I've been on the regular site since a little before Mario Party 9 was announced as well you guessed it... AquaYosh! When im not doing a show or on here im on wikia contributing to many articals on mario. My three favorite characters is Dry Bones, Yoshi and Toad. I like comedy shows like the office (US), Parks and Recreation 30 rock and defiantly the simpsions. Im bilaungual I can speak French, German and English and I heil from England but I moved to Massachusetts in 2006.On these forums i will most likly reply to posts maybe write a blog one day and write reviews. Wel thats my really late proffesinal review Have a happy Holidays and a happy new year