Mario Party 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wants Koopa Kid back after 6 years? When he returns, he needs to get a new voice. After disappearing in Mario Party DS, I'd want DK Spaces again. AND after not being in Mario Party 8, I'd want DK and Bowser Mini-Games to return for more fun. AND I can't believe I'm saying this, but I want Item, Battle, and 1P Mini-Game Spaces again. I want Ztars back. I'd like to see some new items like:
Quartet Dice Set (Silver or Blue, get 4 matchin' numbers and you get 100 coins)
 
Yeah, good point. Then again, I'd like to see some new Rhythm Mini-Games where characters sing. If you're solo, you press the buttons in rhythm in song. If three players are there, they sing. Which character ya wanna hear singin'? I'd perfer Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Waluigi and Wario. I also perfer Yoshi. Don't think about Toad singing. He'll be annoying. The buttons you press are 1 and 2 in sideways. If the song ends, you win. If your meter goes down to 0, the 3 singers win. I'd like to see 10 of them.
 
If Nd Cube really is behind MP9, that could mean a lot of elements from Wii Party may appear in MP9.
For example:

-2vs2 minigames will be replaced by Pair Minigames (or in this case 2vs1 against Bowser Jr.)
-More focus on Minigames and less focus on boards
-Playing for turn order
-Different kinds of board games

 
Man I hate to say it but this mario party looks like it'll be a wash. I don't really like the fact that all characters move together. I wish it was only a mode. Hey who knows maybe it will be fun. But I really don't like the concept of it. plus unless the boards are huge some party's may only last like what 15 minutes? I was really hyped for this game but so far with the little news we have i'm just not feeling it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top