Luck Based Minigames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you guys hit the nail on the head with luck based games, the rest of this post will be quotes that say what I think about luck based games.
Polar said:
I don't mind them that much any more, it just pisses me off when they get made into Battle/Duel games.
Timmy said:
I don't mind playing them in mini-game mode since you can't lose anything, but in Party Mode where there's coins/stars on the line, they're a no-no. :p
Uhh... in 4 player, they are okay.  :what:
DeadlyxImpulse said:
chaosshadow123 said:
I'm fine with luck based, I can deal, I just can't stand Battle luck based where you lose coins from losing at luck.

^This^
 
Here is a list of all luck/chance games in 1-9+DS!!!
1: Pipe Maze
2: Bowsers Big Blast
    Day at the Races
    Bowser Slots
3: Toadstool Titan (pick the block)
    Hide and Sneak (to an extent)
    End of the Line
    Stacked Deck
    Merry go Chomp
    Winner's Wheel
    All Game Guy Games
4: Hide and go Boom (to an extent)
    Bowser's Bigger Blast
    Goomba's Chip Flip
    Door's of Doom
5: Fight Cards
    Mathletes
    Lucky Line up
    Random Ride
    Get a Rope
    Head Waiter
    Pound Peril
    Scaldin' Cauldrin
6: Same is Lame
    Strawberry Shortfuse
    Pitifall
    Trick or Tree
    Seer Terror
7: Cointagious
    Deck Hands
    Warp Pipe Dreams
    Bob-ombic Plague
    A Bridge Too Short
    Peel Out
8: Spectre Inspector (to an extent)
    Your'e the Bob-omb
    Cut from the Team
9: Pinball Fall
    Mecha Choice
    10 to Win
    Pier Pressure
    Whomp Stomp
    Bowser Jr. Breakdown
    Bombard King Bob-omb
DS: Cheep Cheep Chance
    Track Star
    Short Fuse
Total:47 (Counting Game Guy Games as 1)
Game that had the most: 5
Game that had the least: 1
So how did I do?  Did I get everything?
 
1: To the other 3 players it is and for the one player the screen moves fast
2: Picking a box with a coin is luck.  Maybe...
3: Picking the right is box is luck, yes, when you are big you need skill but to become big.
4: Spin off OK you are right on this one.  Sorry!
5: Your luck will decide what's inside.
Conclusion:Box Mountain and Spin off are wrong but I still feel that Toadstool Titan (TO AN EXTENT) is luck, along with Pipe Maze, and Spectre Inspector are luck.  I will delete those 2 though.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top