kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 12, 2010 #141 Schindler's List
B berrylarry200 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 17, 2010 #143 The City of Ember
CaptainShyguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 3, 2010 #144 Sherlock Holmes. It was a very good movie and I just saw 2012, there's a lot of action.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 14, 2010 #145 Monster VS. Aliens - Pretty good movie. At first, I thought it was a Pixar movie. 9/10
kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 18, 2010 #146 Valkyrie I hate it when Claus von Stauffenberg is executed.
CaptainShyguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 26, 2010 #147 Inglorious Basterds, it's a good movie that I thought that it was a bad one.
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 2, 2010 #148 How to Train Your Dragon. Interesting with a lot of explosions.
kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 4, 2010 #149 The Fast And The Furious Tokoyo Drift
L load o toad Member Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 7, 2010 #150 i just saw diary of a wimpy kid. i didnt really like it thought, it had too much potty humor.
AegisReflector Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 13, 2010 #151 I just saw Men In Black tonight. Not as funny as I thought it was a few years ago.
W waluigi48 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 23, 2010 #152 Fantastic Mr. Fox. It got old though
CaptainShyguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 24, 2010 #153 James Cameron's Avatar, really a good movie, maybe one of the best. The movie is really good, a lot of action and the monsters are cool.
James Cameron's Avatar, really a good movie, maybe one of the best. The movie is really good, a lot of action and the monsters are cool.
Chubbo1793 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 25, 2010 #154 The Blind Side
kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 26, 2010 #155 James Cameron's AVATAR. I watched it on DVD.
Amatatomba Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 30, 2010 #156 Smart People. Really boring and not very funny.
W waluigi48 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 7, 2010 #157 Raising Arizona. Mostly a funny southern movie with a stolen baby. Orginality: 0%.
AegisReflector Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 8, 2010 #158 Pinned. Star Trek (2009)
B berrylarry200 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 9, 2010 #159 James Cameron's AVATAR. This is still an amazing movie in DVD.
Chubbo1793 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 9, 2010 #160 Snow White and the 7 Dwarves. My mom wanted me to watch it with her. I.....too much singing in it.