I'm Back!

Hello, my name is garis208. I am one of the first members to join this forum, but stopped coming around 3 years ago, but now I'm back!

Some things about me:
Daily League of Legends play (play around 1-4 hrs almost everyday)
Huge Nintendo fan (I play ps3 games too)
Huge Anime fan

 
The Lost Luma said:
Members coming back, that's nice.
Welcome back!
You don't know me, regardless, hope to see you around!

Nice to met you

Chubzster said:
Welcome back, garis!

It's been a long time. Glad to see you back!

Thank you

The Shattered Legacy said:
Oh hey there Garis! Nice to see you back ;)

I'm HJ but recently I've been having a case of name changing... :p

I saw you on my buddy list and I was like I don't remember that username lol.

SuperZambezi said:
Whoa, it's been a while! Welcome back!

Have you browsed the site at all or is this really the first time in three years?

I went to the website once i think last year when i was looking for mario party 9 news lol, other then that, yep.
 
Yoshiman222 said:
Hello, and Welcome Back to MPL!

You don't know me as I came around during the time when Mario Party 9 was announced, but it's still nice to see a returning member after so many years. :p

Nice to met you

Blue Toad said:
I joined when Mario Party 9 was nearly released and then one month later, I disappeared for a year, but I came back.

Anyways, nice to meet you; I'm Blue Toad. It's great to see old members returning to the forum. :)

Nice to met you too

AbsolPowers said:
Oh, um, nice to meet you! :D

Nice to met you too

Spectre said:
Wow, welcome back, Garis. Nice to see someone from back then.

Same
 
Back
Top