iChill joins the Forum

Hello, I'm iChill. I'm an all new member to the forum, but I've been playing Mario games since 2006. I'm also a Mario Kart 7 player, you can add me as a friend on the 3DS, here's the code: 0834-1342-9786. I also made my first post before this, so make sure to check it out http://mariopartylegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=13098.0. I also have a Mario Kart 7 community you can play online with me anytime, here's the code 30-0647-8997-4473. Also, you can follow me on Twitter @Chilisaws1. By the way, you can call me Chill I have two names Chilisaws1/iChill.

Nice joining you,

iChill.
 
Go to your profile, then modify forum profile (under modify profile), then select the image you want and put it into
Code:
[IMG][/IMG]
tags.

While you can have any image you want, it's often courteous to use a smaller image so it takes up less space. I hate it when I have to sift through huge sigs on my phone (BLUE TOAD YOU'RE THE WORST WITH THIS).
 
Back
Top