Hm.. Where to start...
I used to be active on this forum when I was more into Nintendo, but my interests began to slowly shift towards Minecraft and I eventually left the forum altogether. There's a few other factors that led to me leaving the forum, but I really don't feel like getting into any of that.
Here's a bit of information about me, for anyone who's interested.
Age: 17, turning 18 in mid-August
Interests: I've been a gamer my whole life. Most recently, I've been into Minecraft, Skyrim, Pokemon, and some old Mario games on the gamecube (I advise anyone who hasn't already played Paper Mario TTYD to give it a chance). I also watch a few different Anime from time to time, like Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, One Piece, Naruto/Shippuden, Rurouni Kenshin, and Yu Yu Hakusho.
Gaming Consoles I own: Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo DSi, Gameboy Advanced SP, Xbox 360, Nintendo 64
There's not much else worth mentioning. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask it here or in a PM.
I used to be active on this forum when I was more into Nintendo, but my interests began to slowly shift towards Minecraft and I eventually left the forum altogether. There's a few other factors that led to me leaving the forum, but I really don't feel like getting into any of that.
Here's a bit of information about me, for anyone who's interested.
Age: 17, turning 18 in mid-August
Interests: I've been a gamer my whole life. Most recently, I've been into Minecraft, Skyrim, Pokemon, and some old Mario games on the gamecube (I advise anyone who hasn't already played Paper Mario TTYD to give it a chance). I also watch a few different Anime from time to time, like Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, One Piece, Naruto/Shippuden, Rurouni Kenshin, and Yu Yu Hakusho.
Gaming Consoles I own: Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo DSi, Gameboy Advanced SP, Xbox 360, Nintendo 64
There's not much else worth mentioning. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask it here or in a PM.